Linux LCD nMedia - lcdproc
I installed lcdproc but I have a problem. There are lot of informations such as status of memory, HDD, net, etc. There are no informations from XBMC.
I do not know.
So I just installed the same LCD today, and got everything working, but am having the same problem (constantly rotating screens of information on the LCD, although the legit XBMC output shows up on one of the screens, there are at least 5-6 other screens of information I don't want or need). Were you ever able to resolve the problem, or does anyone else know how to fix this? I tried searching the forum without any luck (always seems to be the case, I imagine someone will post a link to a thread on here that already explained how to do this and I'll feel dumb).
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote
you probably installed lcdproc and LCDd. you only need LCDd. lcdproc is the frontend that talks to the LCDd. the licdproc addon in xbmc IS just that. lcdproc. so just remove the init.d script that you added for lcdproc if you compiled from source or remove lcdproc from apt-get

also in LCDd.conf there is some mention of ServerScreen

change it to

ServerScreen=no

so the stupid Client/Server connections screen doesnt flash on every 20 secs or so

I have this same display
Has anyone ever figured out a way to change the brightness or contrast settings on these things? I feel like tweaking the contrast or brightness would increase readability from across the room exponentially!
XBMCbuntu {Frodo} - Ubuntu 12.04 (Main):
Intel Q6600 [2.4GHz Quad Core], 4GB DDR3, nVidia GT-210, Antec Fusion Case (iMon LCD), PS3 BD Remote

XBMC Live {Frodo} - Ubuntu 10.04 (Bedroom): Intel Atom D510 [1.66GHz Dual Core], ION Graphics, 2GB DDR2, PS3 BD Remote
I reloaded my machine with Xbmcbuntu beta 4. Still trying to get the "lis" LCD working again. I wish I was easier to set up.
really? its not hard at all. download the source and compile... that easy. only thing i did different is when it says to run ./configure with-drivers=all i changed all to lis as the other drivers were causing compile errors

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LCD nMedia - lcdproc0