The Trailers v0.9.0 generating errors in MQ3
As of a few days ago, The Trailers plugin was updated, and now doesn't play nicely with this theme.

I have already mentioned it to the developer of The Trailers and was informed this is skin specific, as he's not experiencing the issues (http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1154355).

#1. When trying to run 'Trailers' from the drop-down menu of 'Movies', a Script error is generated.
#2. You can run the add-on from the add-on menu, but it generates script errors as it appears to fail to access extrathumbs and extrafanart folders. You can turn this off, but any changes made to the settings of the skin for the Trailers add-on are reflected in all other skins. So no extrafanart/extrathumbs for Movies or TV shows where they should work, this points to...
#3. Any changes made to the skin view for Trailers is directly reflected in other views. I use 'Low List' for Trailers and TV Shows, and if I change the zoom panel in trailers, it changes in TV Shows. Not sure if this was previously the case, but for some reason I was under the impression that it was saving skin settings for each section separately.

The entire logfile is here... http://pastebin.com/M9GR3CZj
You can reference my post in the other thread to make more sense of the issue.

Cheers,
Stuart,
I have the same problem. It is a shame that there is no update on this. I am a bit surprised there aren't more people with the same issue.
Same here...
same here
+1
I assume it's working w/ Frodo? Was planning to upgrade to RC2 soon.

UPDATE: Not working with Frodo RC2
Win10x64 Pro. Intel Core2Duo E8500 3.26GHz on Gigabyte GA-EP43-UD3L. 4GB DDR2 1066MHz RAM. Nvidia GT240 512MB PCIx16. Multiple displays, including Sony VPL-XW5000ES 4k projector + 100" Da-Lite Cinema screen.
not with eden and not with frodo rc2
i just installed rc2 on a clean rebuiled. trailers is broken, will complain of network error. you guys sure its not xbmc or trailers plugin? i dont have any skins installed yet so could be the plugin.
Same here ... network error. Running RC2 Frodo.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
The Trailers v0.9.0 generating errors in MQ30