TVShows View Changes Randomly
I am currently using AudioEngine Alpha 2 and the AEON NOX skin.
I have Movies configured using the SHIFT view and TV Shows configured using the BANNERPLEX view.
If I use the MOVIES and TV SHOWS options from the navigation bar, then these views are always adhered to. However, I've got a Movies & TV Shows shortcut configured on my Logitech Harmony One remote (sending a keyboard shortcut to call ActivateWindow(etc.). Regardless of whether I use the shortcut on my remote for Movies, or select Movies from the Home screen in XBMC, the SHIFT view is always shown, but sometimes when I go to TV SHOWS, instead of showing my BannerPlex view, it shows WALL view. If I then try changing that to BannerPlex, it changes it to LIST and not BannerPlex! The only way I've found of reproducing this is by going to the Movies screen first, then using my TV SHOWS shortcut on the remote. If I always use the links from the home screen then my TV Shows view is always BannerPlex.

If I load XBMC and use my remote shortcut straight away for TV Shows, it shows the correct BannerPlex view.

Off the top of my head, the command that my remote is essentially calling (via keypress) for TV Shows is:

ActivateWindow(Videos,TvShowTitles)

For Movies (which works 100%, regardless of whether I use my remote shortcut, or via the navigation from the Home screen) is:

ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles)

Does this sound familiar with anyone, or can anyone suggest what the problem might be?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVShows View Changes Randomly0