• 12(current)
Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more
Hi,

i currently use this script on two client pc's which wake up my server when xbmc starts. I wake the server using the advanced wake on lan add on which launches automatically when xbmc starts. however it doesn't have a setting to launch when the pc's wake from sleep and xbmc is still loaded. I have set both pc's to got to sleep after 30 mins of being idle.

should i set the latest version of the script to close xbmc on suspend? will this then launch xbmc.exe when the client pc wakes? i need this to happen so the magic packet is sent via the addon.

if not is there a way to incorporate a packet to be sent via this script?

thanks
close on suspend launch xbmc at wake up. but you can also start a batch file with wake-on-lan.
(2012-09-04, 23:05)johnmerrick Wrote: Hi,

i currently use this script on two client pc's which wake up my server when xbmc starts. I wake the server using the advanced wake on lan add on which launches automatically when xbmc starts. however it doesn't have a setting to launch when the pc's wake from sleep and xbmc is still loaded. I have set both pc's to got to sleep after 30 mins of being idle.

should i set the latest version of the script to close xbmc on suspend? will this then launch xbmc.exe when the client pc wakes? i need this to happen so the magic packet is sent via the addon.

if not is there a way to incorporate a packet to be sent via this script?

thanks

Use the option close xbmc on suspend. This will close xbmc and start it again when resumed from suspend.
Great, that worked thanks.
I have not tried this yet, but I was wondering if it will play well with the .ahk scripts I currently use for the external Hulu and Netflix(MCE) programs? Basically I select menu option hulu in xbmc and Hulu launches minimizing xbmc, upon exiting Hulu desktop xbmc maximizes again. Same scenario for Netflix. Will xbmc launcher allow me to do this? Or will it give focus back to xbmc in the middle of trying to watch hulu/netflix? Surely others do it the same way as me.
You can use the option 'check focus only once'.
is it possible to remap the button for XBMC startup (alt+win+enter)? by the way, thanks for CCC version. its working great..
#!Enter:: ; Win+Alt+Enter shortcut key <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Can I change this to the key F7?

LaunchApplication(XBMCPath)
Sleep, 2000
WinActivate, ahk_class XBMC
FocussedOnce = 0
LaunchApplication(iMONPath)
LaunchApplication(XBMConiMONPath)
Sleep, 5000
WinActivate, ahk_class XBMC

WinGet, Style, Style, ahk_class XBMC
if (Style & 0xC00000) ;Detects if XBMC has a title bar.
{
Send {VKDC} ;Maximize XBMC to fullscreen mode if its in a window mode.
}
Return

SetTitleMatchMode 2
#IfWinActive XBMC ahk_class XBMC ; XBMC detection for XBMC/GSB Home Screen action.
#!Enter::
WinGet, Style, Style, ahk_class XBMC
if (Style & 0xC00000) ;Detects if XBMC has a title bar.
{
Send {VKDC} ;Maximize XBMC to fullscreen mode if its in a window mode.
}
WinMaximize ;Maximize XBMC if Windowed.
send, ^!{VK74} ; if XBMC is Active (GSB Home Jump will activate)
Return
#IfWinActive ;
Yes you can change it. But remember to change the mce remote code for green start button also if you use mce remote. Because if you change Win+Alt+Enter in ahk code, this shortcut will start windows media center. But if you don't have an mce remote then it is ok to set the shortcut of your choice. The symbols to use are:

!: Sends an ALT keystroke.
+: Sends a SHIFT keystroke.
^: Sends a CONTROL keystroke
#: Sends a WIN keystroke

i have a logitech harmony. so can i just replace Alt win enter to F7? also, does the new source code include CCC startup? thanks
You can replace Alt+Win+Enter to F7. Source code for ccc is not uploaded. But it is easy to add.
#!Enter is win+alt+enter? if yes you should replace it with {vk118} key codes
(2012-09-06, 19:40)Nimo Wrote: #!Enter is win+alt+enter? if yes you should replace it with {vk118} key codes

For catching shortcuts and run commands, #!Enter:: is needed. {vk118} just sends the keypress to the system.
Tried this out and does what i want it to which is excellent news! Stops the wife accidentally hitting a windows command on the remote control.

However, my cheapy remote control send windows volume up / down commands and these no longer work when running xbmc as a shell. Does anyone know how to get these to work?

Ta for any help.
That is weird. Is it an mce remote?
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more20