• 15(current)
Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more
What is the focus delay?
Have you enabled check focus only once?

You need to compile only the xbmclauncher.ahk file. Other ahk files are not related to xbmclauncher directly. They are used only if you use my custom shutdown menu.
(2012-09-25, 08:31)baijuxavior Wrote: I'm not sure about keyboard.xml language. It may be US English. Thie xml file is taken from the xbmccustomsregis by elitegamer360 with slight modification.

OK, Thanks for the info Baijuxavior, will try copying back the dedicated XBMC keyboard.xml for the NYXBoard over the top of the current one.
Is there anyway to add to this awesome app the ability to easily force close XBMC if its not-responding with the push of a remote button rather than getting a keyboard to press Alt+F4 or go into Task Manager?
Maybe automatically close XBMC if it's not responding after a set time then restart?
I've gone back to running launcher in its own mode because I can't get xbmc to get focus otherwise, but now sickbeard etc don't start up. Have created task scheduler tasks but that doesn't seem to work either. I can't edit the source file. Any chance of allowing us to specify a few apps to run alongside xbmc when it first loads up?
I use user xbmc as startup account to launch xbmc as shell and other user to run sickbeard sabnzbd couchpotato and hsadphones as services. No problem so far
Image Image
I'm using this on my bedroom HTPC and it works perfect.
On my main HTPC it's another story. When I press the green button it starts MCE. When I press Win+Alt+Enter on keyboard XBMC starts.
It doesn't fullscreen XBMC and it doesn't focus either. Strange!
(2012-10-01, 16:38)T800 Wrote: Is there anyway to add to this awesome app the ability to easily force close XBMC if its not-responding with the push of a remote button rather than getting a keyboard to press Alt+F4 or go into Task Manager?
Maybe automatically close XBMC if it's not responding after a set time then restart?

I would like this feature too also maybe a timer to set to relaunch xbmc I am sick on having to have a keyboard and mouse nearby for xbmc crashes
(2012-10-01, 16:38)T800 Wrote: Is there anyway to add to this awesome app the ability to easily force close XBMC if its not-responding with the push of a remote button rather than getting a keyboard to press Alt+F4 or go into Task Manager?

By editing the XBMCLauncher.ahk file, you can easily kill xbmc when you press the power button or any button of your choice. Find out which keypress the power button sends using showkey.exe. Usually it is 'S' if you have installed the xbmccustomsregis. Now you can define a shortcut key and assign the command to kill xbmc.

Code:
S::
Process, Close, xbmc.exe

Add it at the end of the script. Remember this can make problems like you can't type letter 's' because it will be captured by autohotkey.

Code for Alt+F4 is already there in the script, but it will show the shutdown menu using the following code.

Code:
$!F4::
IfWinActive, ahk_class XBMC ; check to see if xbmc.exe is running
    {
    Send s
    return
    }
IfWinNotActive, ahk_class XBMCLauncher
    Send !{F4}
    return

Just replace the 'Send s' line with 'Process, Close, xbmc.exe' . Change the remote control power button command to send Alt+F4.

(2012-10-01, 23:14)T800 Wrote: I'm using this on my bedroom HTPC and it works perfect.
On my main HTPC it's another story. When I press the green button it starts MCE. When I press Win+Alt+Enter on keyboard XBMC starts.
It doesn't fullscreen XBMC and it doesn't focus either. Strange!

Your MCE button is not sending Win+Alt+Enter. Change the mce remote registry to send win+alt+enter.

(2012-10-01, 19:09)Rumik Wrote: I've gone back to running launcher in its own mode because I can't get xbmc to get focus otherwise, but now sickbeard etc don't start up. Have created task scheduler tasks but that doesn't seem to work either. I can't edit the source file. Any chance of allowing us to specify a few apps to run alongside xbmc when it first loads up?

You can use the xbmconimon path and imon path to select the applications you want to autostart. Or edit the xbmclauncher.ahk file to include a run command at the beginning. Example run c:\program files\xxx\yyy.exe
When I close down XBMC a black screen with just the mouse pointer show up. How do I get back to the windows shell.
Press Win+F10 to bringup the settings menu. Check the option 'Start Windows explorer when xbmc is closed'.
Is it possible to geht "My timer" in the exit manu?
Are you using my customized exit menu with only three options 'Shutdown', 'Restart' and 'Exit'?
Yes,

I just missing costum shutdown timer.
There are three options.
1. Uninstall the application and reinstall again. This time uncheck the custom shutdown option.
2. Open the folder C:\Program Files\XBMC\addons\skin.confluence\720p and replace the existing DialogButtonMenu.xml file with the DialogButtonMenu_Backup.xml file.
3. Reinstall xbmc
Thumbs Up 
Thank you, thank you, thank you

I just decided bite the bullet and reinstall my Live to XBMCbuntu.

After 2 days of not being able to get the sound to work on my dedicated HTPC I decided to look at the windows option again. on a daily bases I only use a remote to control XBMC and the windows option quickly fell of the map for me in the past because I needed a keyboard or mouse lying around just to shutdown the box after closing XBMC.

All I can say is that this utility saved my sanity so again, thank you for all the effort that has been put into this.

• 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more20