• 61(current)
Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more
Thanks. I will change the code and update the installer soon.
(2014-02-18, 04:20)baijuxavior Wrote: Thanks. I will change the code and update the installer soon.

Can you please check post 844 and 859 and see if you can include these in your newest release...
Thanks.
(2014-02-18, 08:52)03397 Wrote:
(2014-02-18, 04:20)baijuxavior Wrote: Thanks. I will change the code and update the installer soon.

Can you please check post 844 and 859 and see if you can include these in your newest release...
Thanks.
And a way to add more external programs would be nice aswell, if that would require to much work?
Is there a trick to getting XBMC Launcher to close XBMC on sleep? I have it set to close on "suspend" but it doesn't appear to do anything.

I have issues with my current setup where my TV/Receiver/XBMC through HDMI goes to the wrong resolution when resuming from sleep using my harmony. I have tried several things to resolve this but unfortunately none have worked. Generally what I do is close XBMC manually when the Windows XBMC machine comes back but it'd be nice if it closed automatically when my computer went to sleep using the off button on my Harmony, for the sake of my family that uses it.

Any suggestions? Thanks
'Close XBMC on Suspend' is for that purpose. If it is not working then probably Windows is not allowing the launcher to close xbmc.
I have uploaded a new version 4.1. Main features are:

1. Can add four external players to the focus exclusion list.
2. External players can also be now focused.
3. Added a third group for external applications to start with xbmclauncher
4. Fixed explorer not loading when xbmc is closed after resuming from suspend mode.

Windows 8.1 64bit users please check if explorer is loaded properly after closing xbmc. I can't test it as I don't have Win 8.1.
(2014-02-19, 05:08)Godinster Wrote: Is there a trick to getting XBMC Launcher to close XBMC on sleep? I have it set to close on "suspend" but it doesn't appear to do anything.

I have issues with my current setup where my TV/Receiver/XBMC through HDMI goes to the wrong resolution when resuming from sleep using my harmony. I have tried several things to resolve this but unfortunately none have worked. Generally what I do is close XBMC manually when the Windows XBMC machine comes back but it'd be nice if it closed automatically when my computer went to sleep using the off button on my Harmony, for the sake of my family that uses it.

Any suggestions? Thanks

I just had the same problem, my PC sees the receiver as it's display and causes all kinds of weirdness if projector is not already on when waking the PC. The option to exit on suspend and start on resume fixed it, but stopped working a few days ago, started on resume fine but would not exit on suspend. Problem was I had set xbmc set to run as administrator, disabling this fixed it for me. Before realising what the problem was I had a batch file set to run in task scheduler which ran the closexbmc.exe, and restartxbmc.exe on resume (System> power troubleshooter eventID 1) which seemed to help my resolution problems.

I only have one remaining problem with xbmclauncher, the shutdown option in the power menu no longer shuts down my PC, it just exits and opens explorer if not already open. I'm running windows 8.1 64. Many thanks to the creator of xbmclauncher, it's much faster than setting xbmc as a startup item in windows.
^^ You are right, If xbmc is started as admin then the launcher can't close or focus xbmc.

Are you using custom shutdown menu for confluence skin?
(2014-02-21, 04:21)baijuxavior Wrote: ^^ You are right, If xbmc is started as admin then the launcher can't close or focus xbmc.

Are you using custom shutdown menu for confluence skin?

I'm using the custom menu, and running the custom shutdown action exe from explorer in the XBMClauncher folder does immediately shutdown the pc.
Which OS and XBMC version?
Does the launcher work with the latest Gotham Nightly buld?
(2014-02-22, 23:20)willburstyle06 Wrote: Does the launcher work with the latest Gotham Nightly buld?

Yes. Most of the functions are independent of xbmc version.
Thanks
(2014-02-21, 13:57)baijuxavior Wrote: Which OS and XBMC version?

Windows 8.1 (64) and gotham
I'm planning to switch to Windows 8 as OS for XBMC and I want it to run in shell (always)
Configured launch in shell modes and all seems to run fine.
I also want to have access to a few External apps like Chrome, Skype and maybe some more but don't want to exit shell.
I configured a few External apps but can't have them opened from within XBMC, how do I access those external apps without having Starting with XBMC Launcher checked? (And when closed jump back to XBMC)
Using ALT+TAB isn't an option either, would rather have shortcuts to XBMC Programs section.
The idea is to never exit shell mode but do have access to predefined External Apps
IS XBMC launcher capable of doing that?
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more20