• 63(current)
Win XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more
I have configured the playercorefactory, for the powerdvd, but the focus continues enable.

playercorefactory.xml
Code:
<playercorefactory>
    <players>
        <player name="PowerDVD" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
            <!-- Sustituye xxxx por tu usuario o por la ruta donde esta le fichero PlayDisc.bat-->    
            <filename>C:\Users\MyUsuario\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\PlayDisc.bat</filename>
            <args>"{1}"</args>
            <hidexbmc>true</hidexbmc>
            <hideconsole>true</hideconsole>
            <warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
        </player>        
    </players>
    <rules action="prepend">
        <!-- Bluray Disc -->
        <rule filetypes="bd|ifo|bdmv" player="PowerDVD"/>
    </rules>
</playercorefactory>

PlayDisc.bat
Code:
@echo off
rem Pon este fichero en: \Roaming\XBMC\userdata\

"C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD13\PDVDLP.exe" E:
Add pdvdlp.exe to the external player list in launcher. This will disable the focus. You can also enable focus for the external player.
thank you.

I have windows 8.1, and this could be the problem.
Because I added the path "C:\Program Files (x86)\CyberLink\PowerDVD13\PDVDLP.exe" to the launcher and the XBMC continues asking for the focus.
(2014-02-28, 16:38)baijuxavior Wrote: I use the code given below to close TMT5. The code is defined at the bottom of the launcher script. My power button sends 'S'. The script will convert 'S' to Ctrl+X to close TMT5.

Code:
#IfWinActive, TotalMedia Theatre 5    
    s::
    SendInput ^x ; close
    return

Where add you this script?
Download the xbmclauncher.ahk from the source code. Then open it in notepad and add the code at the bottom. Save and compile to get exe file.
(2014-03-05, 11:52)baijuxavior Wrote: Add pdvdlp.exe to the external player list in launcher. This will disable the focus. You can also enable focus for the external player.

You have tested, if this runs correctly in Windows 8.1?

thanks
Tested in win 8 and 7 only. Did you try the option focus external player?
yes, the option is selected, but the focus is changed constantly between the powerdvd and the xbmc
I will check the code for bugs.
(2014-03-05, 14:55)baijuxavior Wrote: I will check the code for bugs.

thanks I will try to look the code, If you need any thing ask to me.

thank you.
Try an older version also.
(2014-03-05, 16:20)baijuxavior Wrote: Try an older version also.

an Oldder version of launcher? or windows?
Launcher
I think that the problem is this:

Code:
    if (ExternalPlayer1 != "")
    {
        SplitPath, ExternalPlayer1, playername
        Process, exist, %playername%
        If (ErrorLevel >= 1)
            {    ExternalPlayerRunning = 1
                ExternalPlayerName = %playername%
            }
    }

the ErrorLevel always is 0( I test it in windows 7) with the notepad++. The process name is "notepad++.exe *32".

I check with notepad++.exe, and notepad++.exe *32, but the script not locate the program.

Sorry, I was testing the script the way erroneous. I put the path between the " ", If I put the path without " " ==> C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\notepad++.exe

The script detect the program correctly.
Hi,

I found my error. My problem was in the part of the code that i show in the before post. But It was my problem for don't understand the correctly functionality of the program. I explain it.

The path that I put in the launcher was the same that I put in the "playercorefactory". ( the path of uLauncherTMT6.exe). The problem is that this program launch another caleled TotalMediaTheatre6.exe(or similar). When the launcher try to find the program to put the focus it doesn't found the program.

The solution is find in the taskManager of windows the correct name of the app that we want to put the focus.

Now, I have another problem, could be that i don't the test correctly. But the first time, the player lost the focus, if you put the focus again in the player, it doesn't lose it more.

How I could have the focus since the beginning?

Thanks very much
  • 63(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMCLauncher / Launcher4Kodi - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more20