Windows - XBMCLauncher - All in One Tool for Change Shell, Set Focus and more

Thread Rating:
  • 15 Votes - 4.4 Average
qzem Offline
Any news about new version. With the option to start hide screen? I have been trying to find a souliton for five hours and notihg Big Grin. The closest I get is to use XBMC launcher an set XBMC as shell, than use Schedule Task to run explorer.exe with delay, and I have option To go directly to desktop, and auto hide taskbar. But the problem is that it still takes focus of xbmc. I know that becasue when I go with a mous at the bottom the taskbar is shown.
find quote
baijuxavior Offline
Posting Freak
Sorry, I was busy these days. Also I accidentally formatted my Windows 8 partition from Windows 7. I need to reinstall the OS. I will update the code once I'm set. Thanks.
find quote
qzem Offline
(2014-04-09 08:12)baijuxavior Wrote:  Sorry, I was busy these days. Also I accidentally formatted my Windows 8 partition from Windows 7. I need to reinstall the OS. I will update the code once I'm set. Thanks.

I am sorry about your PC, but I am glad you will soon be back Smile!
find quote
VaderTime Offline
I was wondering if it is possible to initially launch XBMC, and then launch Windows Explorer in the background. I have tried adding Explorer.exe as an external application, though that only launches an explorer window, not the whole OS GUI.

I use a lot of external applications using advanced launcher such as Metro apps for Netflix and YouTube, and also game emulators. Windows shell needs to be running to launch these, though I wish I could launch XBMC and Windows upon login without seeing any of the Windows desktop appearing. Is this possible?
find quote
richardb70 Offline
Thanks for all your effort with this. I recently upgraded to Win 8.1 and your program is doing a fantastic job.
find quote