Movie Set problem : Movies showing up two times
Hi all,

I am using XWMM for movie sets, although i know with Eden 11 its not required.
The movies Kill Bill 1 and Kill Bill 2 shows correctly under the Kill bill collection. But movies like Godfather collection, fast and furious collection all are showing up two times. Eg;- Godfather 1,2,3 movies show up under movie set Godfather Collection, as well as in the regular movies list, thus showing Godfather 1, godfather 2, godfather 3, godfather collection. Same with other movies such as fast and furious collection, Die Hard collection, Iron Man and Batman all show two times.

I checked the NFO for each movies, and they all are tagged properly in the <set>..</set> section as well as <SortTitle>..</SortTitle>.
Inspite of that XBMC does now show movie sets correctly.
This is a know bug in Eden
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I didn't quite follow your thought train, so I might be on the wrong track here.. Have you done a system clean-up? My suspicion is that you have two sets with slightly different names, one set by XWMM and one by the scraper. Try deleting one set of dups with XWMM, do a library clean up, then see if you still have the set. I'll often inadvertently make a set when the .nfo already has a set... making two sets with a slight name difference.

Martin got to it before me... I haven't seen this bug, so didn't know it existed.
(2012-07-24, 22:40)Martijn Wrote: This is a know bug in Eden

Only happens if you make a smartplaylist with some OR rules

(2012-07-24, 22:49)PatK Wrote: I didn't quite follow your thought train, so I might be on the wrong track here.. Have you done a system clean-up? My suspicion is that you have two sets with slightly different names, one set by XWMM and one by the scraper. Try deleting one set of dups with XWMM, do a library clean up, then see if you still have the set. I'll often inadvertently make a set when the .nfo already has a set... making two sets with a slight name difference.

Martin got to it before me... I haven't seen this bug, so didn't know it existed.

Screenshot of the issue i mentioned.

MartinJ, yes i do have smart playlists for various multi-lingual movies.
But if this was a bug.. how wud Kill Bill Collection show up correctly, they dont show up two times.

Again, i googled around, but dont see anyone reporting abt this issue.

I am sure most of the members here do use smart playlist and movie sets togather.. and its not been resolved. Sad
(2012-07-24, 23:14)MANswers Wrote: But if this was a bug.. how wud Kill Bill Collection show up correctly, they dont show up two times.
No clue

Quote:I am sure most of the members here do use smart playlist and movie sets togather.. and its not been resolved. Sad

Because i reported this myself inside the team.
This has been fixed in pre-Frodo.
I am currently using MQ4 theme. Can frodo be used with this?
Just an update, i was able to add Die Hard Collection movie set, and the the movies did not show up twice. Looks like its a problem with Godfather collection and a few others only. Sad

I would like to continue using MQ4 theme, can u help me bypass this issue either with frodo, or something else?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set problem : Movies showing up two times0