[MOD] Universal Scraper+ v2.1.6
Thank you, I should have specified that in the first post =)
Just installed the 2.1.6 version over the 2.1.6 of Universal Scraper. Not getting any RT scores when I scan. Anyone else?
Are you using imdb or tmdb for the initial search? Because I've seen the exact same behavior some time ago when I set imdb for the initial search.
It was set on imdb for the initial title search, but switching to tmdb made no difference, still no RT rating. After playing around some more, I cannot get any rating from any site to show up. Perhaps it is a problem with Universal Scraper itself?

EDIT: Ah I now see what you are saying. I didn't see the Search Engine option at the end of the config menu. Yes, switching to tmdb made all the difference. So would you suggest keeping it on that from now on? Wonder why imdb throws it for a loop??
Any chance for an update? Universal Scraper is on 2.1.8
in Universal Scraper.
This MOD is fantastic and it seems like the tweaks to the reFocus BIG skin have been integrated into its settings menu.

However I'm having problems with the scraping. I have copied the four folders into addons and I see the additional options in the Universal Scraper settings menu. However when I try to scrape, I get basically no movie information coming back. It's not my connection and I've tried re-copying, restarting, deleting the folders and re-adding them but nothing seems to work.

Should this MOD still be working? It's driving me mad and I really want it to work.
Hi.
Unfortunately I haven't worked on this mod for quite a while, so it's definitely based on a very old version of the original Universal Scraper and the core libraries. I meant to update it in a smarter way but I've been very busy lately, so I couldn't work on it. Hopefully I'll pick it up again in the near future, perhaps re-developing it as a plugin/script rather than a modification of the scraper. If you have any experience developing scripts, let me know =)

By the way, please be aware of the fact that the modifications to refocus big work ONLY in the version for Eden, not Frodo.
Hi Zeppy. I was afraid this might be the case, couldn't understand any other reason for getting no data back. Unfortunately I have no experience with scripts otherwise I would gladly help.

Understand about refocus, I have both Eden and Frodo and only see the extra options in Eden. To be honest, if the scraper was working, I'd probably downgrade Frodo back to Eden purely to see the Critic and Audience logos and scores. It's great added functionality.

Please keep us posted if you get a chance to fix the connection. Thanks for getting back to me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Universal Scraper+ v2.1.61