[MOD] Universal Scraper+ v2.1.6
It should be the first one, but be sure the folders you're going to overwrite are there, otherwise it's the wrong folder. It would be a good idea to backup the folders that are going to be overwritten, also, just in case something goes wrong.
Are you sure, though, that you don't have an "addons" folder at the same level of "addons_data"?

Edit: I checked, the first one is the right one =)
Does anyone know if this will work with Aeon MQ4?
It does, as long as you use normal scores (i.e. like in the standard Universal Scraper). You would be taking advantage only of the google search to improve RT results, as well as having the possibility to store audience score instead of just critics.
I've modified the first post to include instructions on how to show scores with icon and percentage (like on rottentomatoes.com) in skin reFocus BIG.
Is there any way to get both ratings at same time, IMDB+Rotten Tomatoes? Tongue
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
Uhm, that would require even more "encoding" in the #votes field, plus an altogether different approach in the skin as well. I guess you would like to show all scores, am I right?
Well, I like only the average rating and total votes for both sites, nothing else.

Do you think more people will be interested to display both ratings or I'm a rare case? sincerely, don't think it worth the effort to make it possible. I was just dreaming. Tongue
I wish to have Rotten Tomatoes (user+critics) + IMDB both ratings display in skin.
Well, I'm failry sure it's technically doable, maybe something like you can choose what to store and where (i.e. use rating to store avarage from imdb and votes for #votes from imdb, rt and average from imdb). The problem in this case is that you would no longer have a stable encoding of data in votes and rating fields, so it would almost impossible to prepare a skin capable of understanding all possible combinations of encoding Smile
Thank for making this mod. The RT google search works great. Have you talked to the Universal Scraper guys about at least rolling the RT google search functionality into a future version of the actual scraper?

EDIT: Also, could you explain the Original Title Language setting? I want the USA/International titles for all my movies, but no matter what settings I put for Title Language and Original Title Language, some movies are still giving me their non-English titles.
This thread was created by the maintainer of Universal Scraper, in order not to confuse the two versions. If he wants to merge this version into the actual scraper, that's fine for me =)

Regarding the Original Title Language, I can't tell you precisely why you see that behavior. I just duplicated the title retrieval function in the original scraper and made it available to both fields that xbmc presents: original title and title. I've seen some skins use one, others the other, so I figured I could make both choosable, in order to have it as customizable as possible. Perhaps the movie you are looking for doesn't have an english title (on imdb, I mean)?
No, they definitely have English titles. I will ask olympia in the main universal scraper thread. Thanks.
This is exactly what i am looking for but because i am very anal at which poster is used, want french plot for french movies, and a bunch of other little kwirks, i use Ember Media Manager to manage my 4100+ Movie collection.

Would you be able to provide an XML that would work with Ember? I think that all it needs is to add the <GetSettings /> section to the XML but i could be wrong because i don't know how it handles the imports you call from the addon.xml...

I have NFOs for all my movies and i would love to be able to just scrape the tomato ratings and re-import the movies.

Thanks...

-Pr.
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
I have no idea how ember works, but if it's a matter of adding an empty tag it should be no problem. Do you have any idea where it's supposed to be placed?
Ember is supposed to be able to use XBMC XML Scrapers. In the Ember Modules folder, there are two xml files. One called imdb_olympia.xml and the other is called tmdb_olympia.xml

Maybe i should ask Olympia?

Anyway, here is the imdb_olympia.xml : http://pastebin.com/eWLCwJAb
[4 Kodi Clients + 4 Norco RPC-4224 Media Servers w/376 TB HDD Space]
(2012-11-13, 21:54)Pr.Sinister Wrote: I think that all it needs is to add the <GetSettings /> section to the XML but i could be wrong because i don't know how it handles the imports you call from the addon.xml...

There is a lot more than this. Ember is not compatible with xbmc scrapers any more. Only with XBMC 9.11 srapers...
The new Ember version which Bodrick is working on will be able to utilize current xbmc scrapers include this as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Universal Scraper+ v2.1.61