How to Add folder as shortcut to xbmc home screen?
How to Add folder as shortcut to xbmc home screen?

Using xbmc 11 Eden, Win7
I know that you can add any Addon to the xbmc home screen as shortcut
I have add a folder call "kids photos" as source under "Picture, but I can't add the sources to xbmc home screen as shortcut like other addon.

I want to know how because my parent like to access everything from home screen (easier for them !!!)
Thanks

1. If you haven't already done so, select PICTURES on main menu; "Add Source"; use the browse function to navigate to and select your "Pictures" folder; provide a title for this source (e.g., "Pictures for grandma").
  2. Click the newly added option for "Pictures for grandma" and your "kids photos" subfolder (and any other subfolders and photo files) will be listed.
  3. Right-click (or hit "c" if using keyboard) on the "kids photos" item to open the context menu.
  4. Select "Add to Favourites" from the context menu.
  5. Go back to the home page and open Favourites
  6. You should now see "kids photos" listed among your Favourites. If desired, you can right-click on this entry and select the option to rename this favorite to something more descriptive than the folder name (e.g., "Photos of your grandkids")
  7. Select this new Favourite and the pictures in your "Pictures/kids photos" folder will be listed. If desired, you can use the pop-out menu on the left-margin to change the view from List to Thumbnails, which may be more grandma-friendly.
  8. Depending on the skin, you can now add a shortcut on the homepage to this Favourite. Detailed steps are skin-specific, but I surmise from your other posts you already know how to do this.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to Add folder as shortcut to xbmc home screen?0