Working with Folder
Hi,

I have a documentaries folder which I have set up as a Movie type playlist. Inside the documentaries folder I have a National Geographic folder with a number of episodes.
In confluence I would see the National Geographic folder with all of the other documentaries. I would then have to navigate inside the NG folder to see all the episodes. In Aeon Nox the episodes are exposed directly with all of the other documentaries. I am wanting the folder to be visible only and then have to navigate inside the folder to see the NG episodes.
Hope this makes sense....
(2012-07-25, 20:36)guyrilla Wrote: Hi,

I have a documentaries folder which I have set up as a Movie type playlist. Inside the documentaries folder I have a National Geographic folder with a number of episodes.
In confluence I would see the National Geographic folder with all of the other documentaries. I would then have to navigate inside the NG folder to see all the episodes. In Aeon Nox the episodes are exposed directly with all of the other documentaries. I am wanting the folder to be visible only and then have to navigate inside the folder to see the NG episodes.

One thing you could do is create a movie set called National Geographics and I think that would give you what you want, more or less.
(2012-07-25, 21:07)fional Wrote:
(2012-07-25, 20:36)guyrilla Wrote: Hi,

One thing you could do is create a movie set called National Geographics and I think that would give you what you want, more or less.

yes it works well I have a set for IMAX doumentaries so is not a far cry from what you want to achieve
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Working with Folder0