My subtitles fail to extract about 50% of the time - I am yet to understand which ones work and which ones do not.
Error: CLocalizeStrings::ClearBlock: Trying to clear non existent block C:\Users\Zorro\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.xbmc.subtitles
Found this thread discussing something similar, but I think my problem differs as it 1) is not fixed =) and 2) is not specific to .sub files
I have windows 7, XBMC Eden, eeebox1501, access files on NAS through smb.
Does anyone have a clue for a solution on this? Thanks in advance
Error extracting subtitles
Joined: Jan 2011
2012-07-25 21:53 Post: #1
(This post was last modified: 2012-07-25 21:55 by ZorroAIK.)
Joined: Mar 2010
2012-07-26 18:11 Post: #2
But 50% of the time it works... that's a plus and let's you know some the pieces are there and working. I've found that depending on the archive and version can determine if the archive will undo... I've noticed that some sites use proprietary archives to get yo to visit with a browser and join. (not an unreasonable request) or some are just plain corrupt.. watch out for unrecognized characters in the archive (ie oriental words) which will lock up the zipper or heavily nested subs that have paths beyond the limits of the software to deal with.