How do I view all video files?
I have upgraded to version 11 and my library has updated itself but some films and tv shows have not been recognised. In version 10 and earlier I used to go to the videos option, from where I could view the raw files (ie a list of all files on the NAS). I could then click info on the remote and then pick the correct video file name from the list of possible matches. However in version 11 I go to files and there are zero files there! not even the ones it has already recognised.... How do I now view these files to get them recognised by the library?
In your Videos/Files view, is your NAS listed as a media source? If not, use the "Add Videos" option to define the path to your video files on your NAS as a source.
when I go to video/files all I see is "..."

However I did add the nas as the tv and movie drive and it has recognised most of my files which are in the library.

(2012-07-25, 22:49)coolblue2000 Wrote: when I go to video/files all I see is "..."
What happens if you click on the "..." option?

It takes me back to the previous screen,

I have just re-added the nas as a video source and it now recognises all the files. Not sure why it did not see it as it had already been added. However.... problem solved.. thanks for the help.
I seem to recall a couple of other recent threads where users have had to re-add previously defined video source(s) before files are visible in the Files view. Glad you got it sorted out!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I view all video files?0