Win Video but no sound...
I am having issues with no sound in XBMC (Eden). I have all the latest drivers. Specs are as follows:

Windows 7 x64
Asrock A75 Pro4-M
8gb memory
Samsung 830 SSD 64gb
Asus BD Drive

HDMI going from HTPC to Yamaha RX-V665 then to a Samsung LED TV.

I even downloaded Shark007 32 & 64 bit codecs just to see and Windows Media Player plays movies and has sound, Windows has sounds. I'm stumped.

Can anyone assist in this matter? Anyone with any clues?

Hi,

Please check if the right audio output device is selected via Settings -> System -> Audio Output

and set audio output to hdmi not analog
(2012-07-26, 13:42)nitehawk_98 Wrote: Hi,

Please check if the right audio output device is selected via Settings -> System -> Audio Output

and set audio output to hdmi not analog

It is, I even tried others as well, WASAPI HDMI, etc...and still no luck. Thanks!
I am sure you have tried it but just in case.... my xbmc has suddenly started with sound muted so have to press F8 and then increase volume - it had me stumped for ages
(2012-07-26, 14:37)Chuck Bartowski Wrote: I am sure you have tried it but just in case.... my xbmc has suddenly started with sound muted so have to press F8 and then increase volume - it had me stumped for ages

Really? I have to try this, thanks for the heads up. I will post back the results after my meeting this morning....

Sorry for the late response. Mute was not the issue. Still looking around for an answer....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video but no sound...0