Win which control is used to display scrollable text + images?
Im trying to create a xbmc manual / how to based on transparency's credits section

so basically i want to insert images between those texts, but i cant find which control does this.. Can anyone help? thanks
You really need the Skinners help here, that would be Ronie for T! and I doubt he would take kindly to eviscerating the credits of some dozens of people for a tutorial. Best consider a standalone add-on or some reader function within the skin, but I'm not sure a lot of people would want this kind of thing hanging around once they have passed a certain point of expertise.

Personally the wiki's and some of the html 'manuals' or pdf's have been good enough for me (I confess I've rarely read them) and with the rapid changes in XBMC, a lot of the work gets buired fast. It might be useful to have some sort of HTML page linking youtube videos into one concise page. But I think that might have be started already.
(2012-07-26, 17:59)PatK Wrote: You really need the Skinners help here, that would be Ronie for T! and I doubt he would take kindly to eviscerating the credits of some dozens of people for a tutorial. Best consider a standalone add-on or some reader function within the skin, but I'm not sure a lot of people would want this kind of thing hanging around once they have passed a certain point of expertise.

Personally the wiki's and some of the html 'manuals' or pdf's have been good enough for me (I confess I've rarely read them) and with the rapid changes in XBMC, a lot of the work gets buired fast. It might be useful to have some sort of HTML page linking youtube videos into one concise page. But I think that might have be started already.

I've tried running adobe reader using executor and adv plugin, it takes longg time to load then it freezes and i have to stop the reader..
as for the manual, i need some kind of how to in my language, and its necessary because this is for public usage.

i just found out we have to use pagecontrol to put the control inside scrollable areas, but i cant use it for grouplist or list..

edit = ok i found out only textbox works with pagecontrol, but multiimage doesnt seem to be working
bump, can anyone help?
ive tried grouplist but it didnt work..
can grouplist be used to call external images from hd? (not from textures)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
which control is used to display scrollable text + images?0