Total Movies Count is Broken
I've noticed a bug in Neon for quite some time and haven't gotten around to posting about it until now. My movie library is quite large. Im sitting close to 1200 movies and Ive noticed that the Total Movies counter thats supposed to be in the upper left corner of Neon doesnt display the total anymore. It worked when I hit the 1000 movie mark, but it stopped working sometime after that.

I have noticed this under both Eden and the nightlies. I recently swapped my Ubuntu 11.04 OS for XBMCbuntu and it does the same thing there too, so obviously a complete reinstall isnt fixing it.

If I switch to another skin that offers a count of movies in the library, the total correctly shows, so that leads me to believe this is a problem with Neon specifically. I am using the SVN version of Neon from the Passion repository. I have not actually tried the non SVN version though.

If there is any more information I can provide to help track this down, let me know.
Fixed and pushed to Git. Should get updated tonight in the Passion Repo.

For the impatient edit includes.xml and look for:

Code:
<label>[COLOR=mainblue]$LOCALIZE[342][/COLOR] - $INFO[Window.Property(Movies.Count)]</label>

Replace with:

Code:
<label>[COLOR=mainblue]$LOCALIZE[342][/COLOR] - $INFO[Container.NumItems,, $LOCALIZE[40281]]</label>
-stoli-
WOW! That was fast, thanks Stoli! Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Total Movies Count is Broken0