[Release] LiveShows - Watch full concerts easily from your couch!
This addon is based on divingmule's amazing livestreams addon! Without his help and hard work LiveShows wouldnt exist! Thank you again Divingmule!

This addon loads a single xml file that I am constantly adding to and updating. I hope to have a team of people helping keep it updated and full of fresh content.

I am a total noob at working on addons. I have been loving livestreams for a while and have been creating this liveshow specific xml for a few months for personal use. Now I would like to share it and wanted it to be its own addon to make it as easy as possible to install and use. Divingmule was gracious enough to help make custom code to fit the needs!

If you would like to help build up the offerings in the addon let me know, I would love more people involved!

Screenshots:

Download Here:http://www.mediafire.com/?ssyosapou7ccvu6
Thanks for this! I'm enjoying some UM as I post!
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2012-07-27, 00:30)thrak76 Wrote: Thanks for this! I'm enjoying some UM as I post!

You're welcome! I just added a bunch more shows and some new bands. Primus, pink Floyd, oysterhead

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Release] LiveShows - Watch full concerts easily from your couch!0