Eq + Crossfade and Gapless Playback
This is probably my first post on the xbmc forums. I have been using xbmc for the last two years now and its a godsend awesome application for media management and playback. Im hoping to see for final release of Frodo that the devs can improve on music playback by including either eq settings and or crossfading and gapless playback ability. Hoping there are others who would also want this ability...
Gapless playback is already done out of the box. Further, there's a crossfade as well if the two songs aren't consecutive.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

I don't know about crossfading (off of the top of my head) but I do know that EQ settings and gapless playback are two goals for AudioEngine (wiki) and the Frodo release.

EDIT: Ah, seems JM has the info on crossfade, so there ya go! :)
Crossfade has to be enabled in settings->music->playback.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2012-07-27, 10:44)Memphiz Wrote: Crossfade has to be enabled in settings->music->playback.

Ahhh thanks...id forgotten about this feature...it's been a while since I looked through the music settings...thanks a bunch

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eq + Crossfade and Gapless Playback0