Shoutcast tv
i was wondereing if it was possible to have shoutcast tv sopport thrown in there. deffinately not a complaint i love the program and what you guys have done with it. but i have no cable or statalite. it would be nice to whatch some tele every now and then. thanks
i seriously doubt it unless their is some open-source version that can be implented.

although i have found this : http://216.239.59.104/search?....v&hl=en i still wonder how you're going to get the adress of the stream.
you can do shoutcast tv, but you have to make a playlist manually. does anyone know if there is a way to make xbmc keep trying to connect to a server till it will connect. what i mean is that, in winamp, when i connect to a shoutcast tv server that's full, winamp will keep trying to connect until someone finally leaves. in xbmc, it will try and connect once and that's it. is there something in mplayer that i can edit?
Sad 
(carmageddon @ july 27 2005,23:39 Wrote:does anyone know if there is a way to make xbmc keep trying to connect to a server till it will connect. what i mean is that, in winamp, when i connect to a shoutcast tv server that's full, winamp will keep trying to connect until someone finally leaves. in xbmc, it will try and connect once and that's it. is there something in mplayer that i can edit?
no that time-out is by design and hardcoded into xbmc so you can't change it (it's because otherwise you would have to reboot xbox to cancle).

though you should be able to (python) script it so once it times-out the script tries to connect again, and again, etc. until you select to cancel.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shoutcast tv0