[windows] any way to speed up animations?
Hi,

I'm on 4.0.5 and loving it - only minor gripe it that the movie information is slow to appear in the slide view. Is there a value somewhere to speed this up.

Thanks for your excellent work, thanks for any advice the community can provide. You guys rock.

Ben
52 views and no opinions.

Is this skin more thoroughly discussed elsewhere?
(2012-07-31, 00:07)debully Wrote: 52 views and no opinions.

Is this skin more thoroughly discussed elsewhere?
This is probably the best place for your post. Many people read all new posts, so the "read" count may not necessarily reflect the number of people who actually are knowledgeable about the problem described in a given thread and, thus, they don't have anything to suggest. Since you posted just before the start of the weekend and the Olympics just started, many people who may know enough about this skin may have been off doing other things. I would just hang in there for a bit longer.

I don't use this skin, so I have no specific suggestions on what you should do. Some general questions/considerations: Are your files located on a local or network disk? What is your hardware (make/model, CPU, GPU)? You mentioned a version number (4.0.5) -- did you try earlier versions previously and, if so, did they exhibit the same behavior?
I think that speed is perfect, there is time to enjoy the fanart. Search for better fanart if it's annoying.
Thanks for your opinion but that's really not what I was looking for.
: D
in View-Slide.xml, around line 1448, you'll find this piece of code:
Code:
<animation effect="zoom" start="640,0,1,720" end="0,0,1280,720" time="200" delay="2000">Visible</animation>
lower the delay value to speed up the animation.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I have a similar question. How can I shorten the time the control panel* is displayed on the screen (*start/pause, stop, and so on)?

I've searched but not been able to find the answer.

Whichfloor---------------------o00o---- '(_)'----o00o-----------------------isthis?

it's controlled by kodi, not the skin.
afaik it's not configurable.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[windows] any way to speed up animations?0