Linux Added a serie I don't have
I have a problem where my xbmc is adding the serie "Animeka" under my tv shows. The thing is I don't have the serie on my server and I have done a search and can't find anything with that name. I have no idea why it ads this at random or if I've overlooked something. Is there a way to see where the xbmc have gotten the info about the serie so I can perhaps remove it?

NOTE: It has been working fine until today when i had to reset the entire xbmc for screwing with the settings a bit to much. After I deleted the .xbmc folder and imported everything again, this started happening.

Thanks in advance
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

If you open the context menu for the show (right-click with mouse or "c" with keyboard), select "TV show information" and look in the "Path" statement, you can see where the scraper thinks that show is located. Check that location with a file manager and see if there's a folder with a name that might have triggered that false-positive entry.

You can erase that false library entry by, again, opening the context menu for that show and selecting the "Remove from library" option.
Thanks for the fast respond. Now I can go back to be happy with my xbmc again =)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Added a serie I don't have0