Edit box exposure- help!
it would b cool
if some one would expose the edit box control in python so that you can type with out having to bring up the virtual keyboard i hav tried but failed miserably  :verysad: any assisstance would appreciated :help:  :nuts:
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
hi !
if you want i can help you with t9 style input using remote control.
maybe can you explain more what is your problem... i would be glad to help u
just trying to expose the xbmc.editcontrol to python, like the one used in kai chat
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
what build do you have.

if i want to type something in the kai chat window i have to select keyboard?
For python coding questions first see http://mirrors.xbmc.org/docs/python-docs/
the edit box is 4 usb keyboards, should b in any build Huh
also im after exposing the toast notification box if posible

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Edit box exposure- help!0