Show TV Shows with Unwatched Episodes Only
in Dharma, i was able with a TV Show Smartlist, list TV Shows that had only unwatched episodes in them. In other words, when the latest episode of FRINGE came out, the show's banner would appear. After viewing the episode, the banner would subsequently disappear.

this was great as i also have a separate source for my kids' cartoons, which they watch over and over and i could separate those shows out and link them to the main menu without having to toggle HIDE WATCHED.

however, with EDEN, although the PLAY COUNT option appears under TV Show smartlist, it always results in NULL or no results whatsoever.

Toggling HIDE WATCHED isnt really an option as there are times when eventhough a new episode has come out, we might want to watch the previous episode to catch up. Also, in trying to keep XBMC kid friendly, HIDE WATCHED adds another step for the kids to watch their shows.

I've also played around with unsetting the CONTENT for the kids' cartoons (FILE MODE), but this results in oddness where views are concerned.

What is the purpose of PLAY COUNT in the TV Show smartlist? Also, it seems as if you cannot nest let's say an Episode smartlist (which, with WATCH COUNT you can get unwatched eps) and pipe them into a TV Show smartlist.

So i have 3 requests:

1. Can we return the original functionality of PLAYCOUNT in TV Show smartlist as it existed in DHARMA?
2. Can someone advise me as to how to set up my smartlists to return TV Shows with only unwatched episodes in EDEN?
or
3. Has anyone figured out how to <onclick> toggle HIDEWATCHED in a SKIN?

TIA!
I haven't used smart lists, so I'm not much help for most of your questions, but I can answer the last one at least. You can toggle show watched with SendClick(25,14).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Show TV Shows with Unwatched Episodes Only0