Figured it out
Download ZIP from github
Unzip
Take the files and drag and drop into Addons directory on XBMC
Reboot ATV2
Go to Music and if should be there and works great

Thanks
sweet thanks good call
Good work, everyone! I just tried this out on my installation of Frodo on Ubuntu 13.04 and got it to work after hitting some speed bumps.

I decided to share my experience installing this plugin in case anybody has the same problem I did. The script failed to run with a generic error "script failed." I checked the logs and it was a python error stating that a module called BeautifulSoup was not found. I went and downloaded the XBMC BeautifulSoup module and extracted it into my ~/.xbmc/addons folder and now Songza works.
Hey everyone, glad you figured how to get it onto your system. As far as missing BeautifulSoup, I'll have to do some testing, but it might have just been an issue with some rogue uppercase characters in the addon.xml file. I'll have to find a clean system to make sure that that's the case though. There are a couple issues that I'll be trying to focus on next. The first is that the time of day for Concierge seems to always show up as morning. The second is the station thumbnails not appearing. I hope that you're all enjoying what is working, though!
Just a quick update.

I've refactored a large majority of the code and was able to remove the requirement for BeautifulSoup. I've also added in functionality for Popular Charts. Concierge time periods should now function properly as well.

Grab the latest and give 'er a try!
Information 
Some commands to help you install (may need paths/commands updated for your specific setup):

Code:
wget --no-check-certificate https://github.com/ByALongShot/XBMC-Plugin-Songza/archive/master.zip
unzip master.zip
mv XBMC-Plugin-Songza-master/plugin.audio.songza ~/.xbmc/addons/plugin.audio.songza
rm -r XBMC-Plugin-Songza-master/
rm master.zip
Last update for today. Fixed the station art along with adding the station descriptions to the "Information" view. The station lists will now load a little slower the first time you access them in order to retrieve that art, but they are cached for quicker loads afterwards. Enjoy!
Exclamation 
Released here. Please post any follow-up comments in that thread.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] Songza Add-on0