[PATCH] ADD: No-Op scraper support to allow nfo based only library
(2014-04-16, 09:49)Martijn Wrote: there's still no scraper support for those images. this requires code changes in core

sorry I still don't fully understand

scraper support as in
  1. tmdb, universal movie, this patch, etc - do not have support for AD images
  2. videodb - doesn't have a supported area (AD images) for scrapers to use in conjunction with any scraper
  3. something else entirely?

Furthermore, I don't really know how to ask this . . . am I the only person who cares? This seems like a necessary part of using xbmc as a media server to me, but after a couple xbmc version updates, a server rebuild, hard drive fritz, etc . . . I have re-ran AD a whole bunch of times to keep disc and clear art populated
code additions as in scraper can pick up the images and pass them through to the video library.
video library does have support for those images but there's no connection to the scraper. after that the scrapers can be adjusted to also fetch the images
many people want this however there's currently no dev who has time/interested in making that connection
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
What you need to understand is that AD exists because the scraper code, including nfo-only, do not supports these types of art (clearart,...)

So, to answer your question, no, AD cannot be merged with the scraper system at this time.
(2014-04-17, 08:32)Martijn Wrote: many people want this however there's currently no dev who has time/interested in making that connection

(2014-04-17, 08:36)Koying Wrote: So, to answer your question, no, AD cannot be merged with the scraper system at this time.

Any chance on this before v15 ?
nope
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Perpetual some-day item?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[PATCH] ADD: No-Op scraper support to allow nfo based only library1