Banners in TV SHOWS
Hi, I have NO idea what I'm doing wrong. I just can't get banners to properly display in my TV Shows section.

I have the Artwork Downloader program, and it has successfully downloaded a banner.jpg for 95% of TV show, and these images are in the sub dir for each TV show.

The strange thing is that XBMC displays a banner for only 2 TV shows, and only one of those shows has a banner.jpg. So maybe it's getting them from somewhere else? Huh

Could someone please advise how I force XBMC to display banners and where it gets the image from??

Many thanks.
I believe some skins will use the banner.jpg name while others don't, since it's not actually a core feature of XBMC. What you probably need to do is rename the banner.jpg files to folder.jpg and also make sure that in Settings -> Skin you have banners selected instead of posters.
thanks, but no luck. I have even reinstalled xbmc from scratch, removing the XBMC folder in the user data.

I am just using the default skin.

For some reason, a couple of new shows that i added were allocated banners, however they don't have any image files in their directory.

Any help is greatly appreciated Sad

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Banners in TV SHOWS0