[REQUEST] White/light theme
I always liked Nox but i wish i could get it in a white/light theme.

Basically make the black/dark panels white and the text black.

I really think it could look awesome!
Yes pretty please Big Grin
To bad BigNoid never finished the light colored mod
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I would love to see a light version as well.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
played around with it a bit today, but not sure if i´ll do that since it would require a hell lot of work to make it work for all areas properly.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
that's why it never got further than couple of screens. At least you are with two now Wink
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-07-30, 01:02)Martijn Wrote: that's why it never got further than couple of screens. At least you are with two now Wink

i could show a lot more, the work-intensive part would be to make it work for all color settings.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
That's promising, great work you should added to the skin
Yeah, those screens look awesome. I hope you're able to add this to the options!
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Geez Phil, you and Big Noid's committment to this skin is impressive and humbling. All those colour settings will be very labour intensive.
I'd love to see this theme on my tv screen, I'm big fan of the many (many!) option of nox but alway wanted a white/light theme...
hope this will be achieve someday....
anyway thanks for your great work!
cheers
+1 yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesNod
Phil that definitely is a winner. I know it is a lot of work to this happen. Is there anything we non developers can help you guys in getting this done? If you can put some steps we could start modify the xml files for you. That i definitely can do.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
(2012-07-30, 21:45)hunkyn Wrote: Phil that definitely is a winner. I know it is a lot of work to this happen. Is there anything we non developers can help you guys in getting this done? If you can put some steps we could start modify the xml files for you. That i definitely can do.

no, not really. some of the required changes are not that easy and definitely require some knowledge of the skin´s structure.
chances aren´t too bad that it will happen somewhen, but don´t ask for an ETA. can take some time.
With screens like that, I am more than content to wait for it. Looks fantastic in white, and pretty unique from the trend of mostly black/grey skins.
Phil - that looks awesome!!
Is it possible to get what you have so far? Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] White/light theme2