Win Eden PVR Edition - problem installing any video addon
Hi guys,

Just installed a fresh win 7 x64 sp1 ultimate and installed Eden 11.6 PVR edition on it.

I've installed same version on same hardware couple of times and never had this issue !

I tried to install YouTube addon and when i hit "Install" nothing happens.

Same goes with Vimeo and other adons (music addons do work - i tried sky.fm)

TheTrailers does install but i cannot configure it, just disable/enable or uninstall, when i uninstall and install it again it does configures but when I actually try to use the addon it says : "script failed! addon.py"

I saw someone else faces same issue or at least a part of it here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=117791 and no resolution there ...

PLEASE HELP !
NO ONE Huh
Jeez .... Thanks for the support people !
I suggest doing the following:
  1. Enable debug logging in XBMC (System > Settings > System > Debugging > Enable debug logging)
  2. Attempt to install a couple of add-ons
  3. Exit XBMC
  4. Locate your debug log (wiki) and upload to www.pastebin.com or www.xbmclogs.com
  5. Paste the URL link for the uploaded log here in your reply.
Another suggestion: Granted you are new to the forums (welcome, by the way), but berating other forum members for not replying to your posts will not likely encourage them to come to your aid. Providing more information about the problem and being polite will. Let's start with the debug log (wiki) and see if that will give us the information we need to help diagnose and resolve your problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Eden PVR Edition - problem installing any video addon0