UpNp problem
Hi, i have a slight problem with upnp shares, shich am sure is recent, basically i am trying to watch items on anither computer via xbmc of course, and i get to the point where i can see items such as recently added, tv shows, etc, even down to the movies poster and fan art, but it just will not play anything, its odd as i can see all my tv shows and movies, i just can't play them.
i have enables the share over upnp in xbmc itself, but to no avail!
Any suggestions welcomed!
Thanks
Bump, anyone??
I have not tried sharing media extensively, I am going to get to that later this year. However I did make one test already with a physical playlist, i.e. a physical M3U file that I put on the network. This is the way I used to play my playlist with my Popcorn Hour media streamer.

Well, XBMC does read the file, can read the contents but does not play it. The reason seems to be that XBMC cannot interpret relative file paths. Relative file paths, contrary to absolute ones (e.g. C:\Media\Music) define where the playlist is relative to the music files that you want to play. As soon as I replaced the relative file paths in the M3U file with abolute ones it worked and XBMC played my music.

Not sure if this is related to your issue though, just wanted to give some input.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
UpNp problem0