Win Minimum artwork files for 3.5 version?
Hello,

I'm trying the recently 3.5 version (I've downloaded it from git some days ago) and is a very beautiful skin. Lot of features for testing and not enough time ;-)

Well, I would like to know which are the minimum artwork/picture files for this skin? (movies, tv shows basically).

Usually, I was using source content with FA or TheTVDB scraper and exporting the library as single files into the movies folder. By this, I always had a movie.avi file, then a movie.nfo, a movie.tbn (the poster thumbnail) and movie-fanart.jpg (the background) and nothing else.

Now, I've seen that with this skin and others, there are some others files like folder.jpg, poster.jpg, etc. If I use EmberMM to scrap some mising info in my NFO files, I've seen that I can configure it to donwload some of these specific files.

As I would like to have the minimum possible files (i.e. the movie, the NFO file, minimum graphics) I'm looking for a list of what files are necessary. At this moment I'm trying an snapshot version of Frodo because it had the working AE features I need for my A/V receiver. I hope this is not a problem.

Thanks for your answers and sorry for my bad english.

Regards.
I think you've already covered the "minimum" in that the extra stuff is not needed per say.

Yes you could get cdart, clearart, logo and so forth but it isn't a requirement.

Frodo, to my knowledge, isn't supported.

Good luck Smile
A small list
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Add...Filenaming
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minimum artwork files for 3.5 version?0