Habey EMC-800BL does it fit two 2.5 inch drives?
I'm confused as to whether this case will accommodate two 2.5 inch drives or not. The web site says one, but the assembly instructions pdf says two.

Does anyone with experience using this case know if it is possible to mount two 2.5 inch drives or not? I am willing to give up the ODD tray to do this. I've also seen some people mount a 2.5 inch drive on the side of the case. Would it be possible for me to mount one drive in the supplied bracket and one on the side of the case?

Thanks for your help.
If you remove the ODD tray, it will fit 2 x 2.5" drives where they should be mounted. With the ODD tray, you can mount one under the ODD tray and one on the side of the case if it's an SSD.
Thanks Dougie Fresh! I'm still debating between the Habey and the E-i7. The E-I7 is nicer, but there's a quite a price difference.
The E-i7 is 15mm taller, takes a slot ODD, has room for 80mm fans, has better ventilations, comes with a bigger standard AC adapter (84W vs. 60W) with the possibility of an upgrade to 120W and has a half-height expansion slot. So, it's meant for a bigger build than the EMC-800.

But, if you don't need all the extras the E-i7 has, the EMC-800 is a good choice too. If you do get the EMC-800, get the one that ends in "L" (eg. EMC-800BL) -- it's the brushed aluminum style and IMHO it looks much nicer than the older non-"L" model

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Habey EMC-800BL does it fit two 2.5 inch drives?0