Win XBMC4LCDSmartie: New Plugin for LCDSmartie
(2016-03-18, 12:24)Sw333t Wrote: The trick for me was renaming the file "kodi.exe" to "xbmc.exe".

Only problem i got is with the Action tab in LCD Smartie. Don't know what i must put there. Can't see the complete code in this picture, so i'm kinda lost.

What i need is when music is being played, that LCD Smartie will go to display 7.
In other cases, when Kodi is running, it must show display 8.

But i just can't find out how to do it.

if $dll(XBMC4LCDSmartie.dll,3,MusicPlayer.Artist,) > LEAVE BLANK then GotoScreen(7)

if $dll(XBMC4LCDSmartie.dll,3,MusicPlayer.Artist,) = LEAVE BLANK then GotoScreen(8)
Hi all,

I've just installed the plugin and it's working fine, bue I have a little problem with some the display of some characters.
Im' from Spain, and any vocal with accent (á, Á, é, É ...), and letter ñ/Ñ are not displayed. Is there any way to fix it.

I've tried with the search and replace plugin (sandr.dll) with no luck.

Thanks in advance!!
Hello,

I am not able to get XBMC4LCDSmartie to work again.

The "Rename-Trick" to XMBC.exe doesn't work any longer.

I downloaded the source code of the DLL, but I am not able to compile it.
To change the Subroutine that asks for the running XBMC to Kodi is not the problem.....

Could somebody give me a hint?!

Thank you!!!

Chris
Probably you should use this one https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223694
(2018-03-15, 01:13)ChrisFTB Wrote: Hello,

I am not able to get XBMC4LCDSmartie to work again.

The "Rename-Trick" to XMBC.exe doesn't work any longer.

I downloaded the source code of the DLL, but I am not able to compile it.
To change the Subroutine that asks for the running XBMC to Kodi is not the problem.....

Could somebody give me a hint?!

Thank you!!!

Chris
Probably you should use this one https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=223694

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC4LCDSmartie: New Plugin for LCDSmartie0