Remove "Title" Text
http://i.imgur.com/s8nOc.jpg

hey xbmc/refocus gurus - i have been searching, and cannot find where i can possibly go about removing the "title" text next from the Movies, and TV Shows sections - as shown in the linked image. Any ideas and/or assistance would be greatly appreciated!
On Variables.xml , on the <!---WINDOW TITLES------> section, replace the following text:

Code:
<!--tvshows-->
        <value condition="Container.Content(tvshows) + SubString(Container.FolderPath,videodb)">$LOCALIZE[20343] [COLOR=Color2]$INFO[Container.FolderName][/COLOR]</value>
        <value condition="SubString(Container.FolderPath,videodb://2/) + !Container.Content(episodes)">$LOCALIZE[20343] [COLOR=Color2]$INFO[Container.FolderName][/COLOR]</value>

with the following:

Code:
<!--tvshows-->
        <value condition="Container.Content(tvshows) + SubString(Container.FolderPath,videodb)">$LOCALIZE[20343]</value>
        <value condition="SubString(Container.FolderPath,videodb://2/) + !Container.Content(episodes)">$LOCALIZE[20343]</value>
oh wow, "Color2", it makes so much sense now! thank you so much, I would have never found this on my own.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remove "Title" Text0