Hello, hope you are all doing well. I'll describe this sequentially:
1. Go to directory that has new files to add to library
2. Add directory to library by pressing "i" on keyboard (info button)
3. Files get added to library
4. Say you wish to change the new entries file listings to DVD order in your library
5. Select that particular directory and press "c" on your keyboard (options menu)
6. Select "Change Content" to get to directory settings....
Right there I lose the ability to i-for-info that particular library entry. I can even just enter that screen, do nothing and back out and the entry will be info-disabled. I'm not sure if its just my skin or setup. Anybody else want to verify that? You can heal it thusly:
1. Select info-disabled directory and press "c" on your keyboard (options menu)
2. Select "Change Content", set directory contents to "None" (NULL setting)
3. Press Ok and accept "Unassign Content", directory gets initialized
4. Re-add directory to library by pressing "i" on keyboard (info button)
5. Files get re-added to the library, contents are set correctly, "i" is re-enabled for that directory
Now, going back to the info-disabled directory, you will be able to see its info on the top-line library listing (just to clarify). But if you try to i-for-info or c-select-"tv-show-info" the info screen will not function anymore.
I'll leave it at that, thx.
Library Bug ~ Entering "Change Content" disables info ability
Joined: Jun 2012
2012-08-01 19:26 Post: #1