Audio/video stutter at start of video
I'm currently using the July 30th, 2012 nightly build, but I had the same problem in the 11.0 stable. I'm having an issue when a video plays that the audio doesn't play for the first probably 5 seconds or so, then the video stutters and finally they sync back up finally. I'm using DirectSound and am using the nightly in order to get Airplay for audio.

Am I missing something in settings in order to get these to sync from the beginning?
Nobody? I'm now having issues during shows playback and having random skips in the audio.
  • What are your hardware specifications (CPU, motherboard, soundcard, video card, RAM, HDD, etc.)?
  • What are your hardware connections to TV, receiver/amplifier, speakers (HDMI, optical, analog, DVI, VGA, etc.)?
  • Which Windows version are you using?
  • What are the specifications of the video files you are having trouble playing (codec, bitrate, FPS, resolution, etc. Use MediaInfo to find out)?
  • Are your video files located on a local hard drive or on a file server (NAS) or another system?
  • If the files are not on a local drive, are you using WiFi or Ethernet cable to connect to the other system/server?
I'm having the same problem. Using latest stable version and also using the nightly build; running on Windows Home Premium 64bit, nVidia ION2 system, 2Gb RAM HDMI out for video and coax hpdif for digital audio output
Files located on a local drive.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio/video stutter at start of video0