• 18(current)
[TEST RELEASE] Aeon Nox Lite (Nox 3.6 Theme)
It lags the same no matter if you select classic or regular. That was the first thing I tried.
On another note, what is the ideal fps you should be getting with this skin? I'm only getting 42fps in Nox at idle, while I get 60 in Aeon MQ3/4 and Confluence. However, that does not seem to matter. Nox " feels" faster than MQ even though I'm getting less fps. Isn't Nox supposed to be lighter than MQ? Why wouldn't I be getting 60fps? It doesn't matter how much I have on the home screen or how many scripts I have running I always get 42fps.
Same lag here - in Live TV - when you press C and it show´s the channel list ... seems to be a general problem during playback.

Cheers,

h3ll

And by the way - when the channellist comes up - you press either up or down, nothing happens. If you press the button the second time it will go up/down.
Having trouble with metadata not displaying when I go into movie library all metadata displays correctly. But when I use the custom link on home screen the metadata (text) does not load.
View within movie library

View from custom home screen link

No matter what I try cant get the metadata to show. Help please

(2012-10-01, 02:13)bluc Wrote: Having trouble with metadata not displaying when I go into movie library all metadata displays correctly. But when I use the custom link on home screen the metadata (text) does not load.
View within movie library

View from custom home screen link

No matter what I try cant get the metadata to show. Help please
you have to use a smart playlist.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
[/quote]
you have to use a smart playlist.

[/quote]

I selected video folder I don't see an option for smart playtlist. works fine with my dvd library just not my blu ray library only difference is all the blu rays are iso where the dvds are folder rips.
main menu customizer --> any custom item --> choose type --> video playlist
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
If I choose video playlist I would have to make a playlist of all movies then it would play them as a playlist. Trying to set it up so it has a seperate section for blu ray and dvd.
Smart Playlists aren't the same as playlists. They're generally used to group things together(all animated movies, only unwatched movies, songs with rating > 2, etc). Any sort of conditions you want.

You can do something like make one where the resolution <= 480 aka dvds and then another for movies >= 720 resolution(hd movies).
Awesome it worked. Thanks for taking the time to explain it to me cheers !!
What is this theme? It says Lite but what does this mean?

Is it faster than Aeon Nox 3.6? Because I find Aeon Nox menus go a little slow on my acer revo
(2012-10-12, 14:54)Wallpaper_01 Wrote: What is this theme? It says Lite but what does this mean?

Is it faster than Aeon Nox 3.6? Because I find Aeon Nox menus go a little slow on my acer revo

reading the first post could help.
Ok, I did read it but sorry I didn't get it, didnt realise lite meant 'light'... Thought lite meant less
Hi, I much prefer the "light" themes to the dark themes that are much more prevalent for XBMC. I started with Alaska but had to move to MQ3 for better functionality. Just tried out Nox, not knowing much about it, and saw it had a light theme. Have to say, this is where it is at. Great theme, great skin. The whole start-up thing is new to me, but skimming this thread it seems like that was an intentional design decision.

Thanks!
HTPC: Intel NUC BOXD34010WYKH1 | Panasonic TC-P50S30 | Denon AVR-1712, Jamo S606 HC3 5.0 | Logitech Harmony One
Server: Supermicro MBD-X10SL7-F-O | Intel Xeon E3-1231V3 | 16GB DDR1600 ECC | Fractal Design Node 804 | 3 WD Red 3TB, 3 WD Red 4TB, 1 WD Red 6TB
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[TEST RELEASE] Aeon Nox Lite (Nox 3.6 Theme)5