(2012-08-02 01:05)thrak76 Wrote: A few observations for you...
1. When using the "set area color" dialogs, choosing to color Panels makes the panels a solid color (of your choice). This also affects the top bar a little drastically as well.
2. Panel Widgets - the text overlay on the bottom is indiscernable. I'm using this widget for TVshows/latest episodes
3 Episode Viewtype - Perhaps the fade on Background 2 could extend a bit more to the left so that the plot info of episodes is a little easier to read.
4. Landscape viewtype - single logo: The alternate floor option I think fades up too far into the fanart. Something a bit less drastic?
5. Wall viewtype - no background panel/show logo: Maybe the area color could be applied to highlight the floor (like the shift and showcase floor highlights) surrounding the Logo/text area to make lighter logos a bit easier to see.
6. Pause screen/with video info: White on white text (rating, country, director, etc.) under the chapter info is a little hard to see. Perhaps use the area color here?
Do you want screens illustrating these points? Overall, it's looking really good - and refreshing.
fixed most of it. don´t know what you mean with 6. though.