No album artwork
I seem to be having troubles scraping cd artwork and fanart. All movies and series scrape excellent and all of my music lists fine, sans artwork. I've tried using a different scraper, but no artwork. Any idea how to scrape properly or where to begin troubleshooting (or how to inject the artwork into my music collection automatically - kinda like Album Art Downloader for Android does)?

I'm using AppleTV2, Eden and a NAS.
Install universal Artist/Album scrapers and try again
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks for the reply, my fellow countryman.

Sadly it doesn't work. Tried changing the scraper for artwork and artists to Universal, but no result. XBMC scans the library properly, but never actually downloads the artwork. Which is strange - on previous installs it worked right out of the box, no problems at all.

Thing is, I wouldn't even know where to begin troubleshooting... Scraper? Skin? ID3-tags?
ID3 should at least be correct.
Best program to use IMO is "MusicBrainz Picard"
Try refreshing the album if that solves it.
Well, Id3 is correct as far as the artist, album, year and genre. Folder structure is Shared Music-Artist-Album.

Suddenly remembered: I did clean up a lot of garbage from the id3-tags some time ago. Prolly cleared up the Album Artist too. Does this affect how artwork is scraped?
(2012-08-03, 11:28)Ferdi-T Wrote: Well, Id3 is correct as far as the artist, album, year and genre. Folder structure is Shared Music-Artist-Album.

I did clean up a lot of garbage from the id3-tags some time ago, but I don't suppose this has anything to do with it.

Did you enable "scan for additional album info" in settings?
Try hitting context menu "C" on a albums and do "scan for additional info.
I have a folder.jpg in my albums folders so not sure how it works without.
Maybe the mp3files haven't got embedded artwork which could be a cause.

Just throwing some suggestions.
I'll try scanning for additional album info tonight. And might as well copy the Artist-tag as Album Artist, just for the hell of it.

I'm pretty sure there's no artwork injected to most of the mp3's. My pc at home is currently working on a job to create a couple of thousands of folder.jpg-entries, although it still would be very nice to get the artist info and fanart too.

But I'll let you know if it worked. Thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No album artwork0