Linux No audio after wake from sleep on Zotac ION N330 Atom.
I'm running the 1.95.5 version of OpenElec.tv (XBMC Eden) - unfortunately I'm not getting a lot of help in solving my problem over on the OpenElec forums, so thought I'd turn here....

Whenever the machine is suspended and then re-woken, there is no longer any audio - not in media or in the interface.

Rebooting clears the problem.

Here's my logs:

xbmc.log sprunge.us/ELGX (everything from after 18:38 is after the resume from suspend)

dmesg: sprunge.us/bWND

xorg: sprunge.us/FZJY

I'm a bit lost as to how to even interpret these logos, let alone fix them, so any help would be appreciated!
I had/have a similar problem with the same hardware except I'm only having it with the menu sound.

I fixed it at one point my modifying a file in the home directory, .asoundrc if I recall correctly. You might be able to find a solution search for that and ion 330.
I believe this is a known bug in the current ATI video driver. Seems to affect Windows boxes as well. I have the same problem under Mageia 2 - unplugging and replugging the HDMI cable fixes the sound. Fix is to roll back to an earlier version of the driver (12.1 IIRC) - haven't done this yet myself, so I can't report on whether this fixes the problem.
Thanks for that, I'll try and find a tutorial on how to do that.
Just realized that the ion330 has NVIDIA GPU, so this is a different problem, sorry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No audio after wake from sleep on Zotac ION N330 Atom.0