• 11(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
First off this is still the best skin there is for xbmc all the others are great I could not design a skin anywhere near the ones that are out there, but this one is just fantastic.

But I am having a slight problem with 3.5, when i was using 3.0 everything was great nox updated itself to 3.5 cool was looking forward to it, but now i am getting 100% cpu using on one of my cores it swaps between the two so one is normally at 100% which of course is heating up the cpu a bit. I am running XBMCUbuntu, eden compiled back in march. Any ideas guys as i really like this skin but having to use a different one to keep cpu usage down.
(2012-08-09, 23:02)CutSickAss Wrote: Let me be the first to express my distaste for the new greyscale backgrounds. Sorry, I'm usually a firm supporter of the changes BigNoid and phil65 make to the skin, but it feels like these BGs have removed a part of Aeon's beauty, so to speak. Having a couple of black and white backdrops is fine, the Movies' one looks great by the way, but the rest made me feel like I was reading a newspaper! They'd probably look good if they were added in a specific theme, like the white one, but, please, don't make them defaults... they make Aeon Nox look aeons old!

P.S.: Just my opinion, not a request nor a critique... well, a little bit of critique! Wink

we also decided to revert it. just testin how it looks. somehow i like it, but i agree that something is missing then.
no need to complain unless we release something.
(2012-08-10, 00:04)dave2384 Wrote: First off this is still the best skin there is for xbmc all the others are great I could not design a skin anywhere near the ones that are out there, but this one is just fantastic.

But I am having a slight problem with 3.5, when i was using 3.0 everything was great nox updated itself to 3.5 cool was looking forward to it, but now i am getting 100% cpu using on one of my cores it swaps between the two so one is normally at 100% which of course is heating up the cpu a bit. I am running XBMCUbuntu, eden compiled back in march. Any ideas guys as i really like this skin but having to use a different one to keep cpu usage down.

in which area? which cpu?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-10, 01:31)phil65 Wrote: we also decided to revert it. just testin how it looks. somehow i like it, but i agree that something is missing then.
(2012-08-10, 00:04)dave2384 Wrote: First off this is still the best skin there is for xbmc all the others are great I could not design a skin anywhere near the ones that are out there, but this one is just fantastic.

My CPU is Intel E4500 2.2ghz the section i am mainly seeing it in is my tv shows, which is a smart playlist, so if it is highlighted on the home screen the cpu goes up, also when i go into my tv shows as well. I use landscape for the viewmode.
(2012-08-10, 02:44)dave2384 Wrote:
(2012-08-10, 01:31)phil65 Wrote: we also decided to revert it. just testin how it looks. somehow i like it, but i agree that something is missing then.

My CPU is Intel E4500 2.2ghz the section i am mainly seeing it in is my tv shows, which is a smart playlist, so if it is highlighted on the home screen the cpu goes up, also when i go into my tv shows as well. I use landscape for the viewmode.

hmm cannot reconstruct any performance drop (and noone else here either). esp. nox 3.5 homescreen should perform even better than 3.0. tried a clean install?
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
found a tiny issue.. when im doing the music fanart background when in skin settings.. it loads up a lot of tv show fanart images along with the music images.. any idea why this would happen?
Any advice in which script to use to only get movie titles logos acraped and displayed in Nox, i have everything setup just want to achieve to display movie logos in landscape view. Thanks for the help!
Hello,
in last git version problem with refresh button in info movies XBMC freeze with this error in LOG.

Code:
Skin has invalid include: Top250Label2ColorDefault

@+
OS: LibreElec-7.95.beta6 kszaq - KODI Krypton-17.0 - TvHeadend 4.1.2415
SKIN: AeonMQ7 by MarcosQUI
AndroidBox: Bqeel M9C max
DVB-T2: August USB Freeview TV Receiver
NAS: D-Link DNS-325

(2012-08-10, 09:53)Rififi77 Wrote: Hello,
in last git version problem with refresh button in info movies XBMC freeze with this error in LOG.

Code:
Skin has invalid include: Top250Label2ColorDefault

@+

don´t press refresh when info dialog is open, simple as that. the entry you´re mentioning doesn´t have to do with the crash.
(2012-08-10, 04:12)gman3042 Wrote: found a tiny issue.. when im doing the music fanart background when in skin settings.. it loads up a lot of tv show fanart images along with the music images.. any idea why this would happen?

don´t know what you mean. bit more detailed / screenshots, please.
(2012-08-10, 08:02)DigiTech Wrote: Any advice in which script to use to only get movie titles logos acraped and displayed in Nox, i have everything setup just want to achieve to display movie logos in landscape view. Thanks for the help!

use artwork downloader.
(2012-08-10, 04:12)gman3042 Wrote: found a tiny issue.. when im doing the music fanart background when in skin settings.. it loads up a lot of tv show fanart images along with the music images.. any idea why this would happen?

When you can choose a background for a skin in the home menu settings.. one of the options is "Music Fanart". For the most part, this displays most of the music fanart. But I've noticed it also shows some TV shows images. It seems to only do this when there isn't a fanart available for a particular artist, and just uses the TV Show fanart as the default "missing" fanart when using this "Music Fanart" background type
(2012-08-10, 13:30)gman3042 Wrote:

When you can choose a background for a skin in the home menu settings.. one of the options is "Music Fanart". For the most part, this displays most of the music fanart. But I've noticed it also shows some TV shows images. It seems to only do this when there isn't a fanart available for a particular artist, and just uses the TV Show fanart as the default "missing" fanart when using this "Music Fanart" background type

if you mean choosing "Music Fanart" as a background for a main menu item: it just shows the content of the xbmc music fanart folder. shouldn´t be possible that tv show fanart appears there.
yeah.. its odd.. any ideas?

here are some pics (sorry there are some issues with my ipad taking pictures, its kinda sideways)

http://i.imgur.com/NUwJa.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/t1BYx.jpg
perhaps you have some tvshow images in the db fanart folder for music for some reason. don´t know. nothing we can fix.
(2012-08-10, 02:50)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-10, 02:44)dave2384 Wrote: in which area? which cpu?

hmm cannot reconstruct any performance drop (and noone else here either). esp. nox 3.5 homescreen should perform even better than 3.0. tried a clean install?
[/quote]

Thank you for looking into this Phil, I have stoped using the smart playlist and it seems to have improved. I have not tried a clean install, did you mean of xbmc itself?
(2012-08-10, 15:41)dave2384 Wrote:
(2012-08-10, 02:50)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-10, 02:44)dave2384 Wrote: in which area? which cpu?

Thank you for looking into this Phil, I have stoped using the smart playlist and it seems to have improved. I have not tried a clean install, did you mean of xbmc itself?

[/quote]

at least tryin a clean guisettings.xml would be worth a try.
@ phil65: you have remove radiobutton-focus.png
and now you can add icons for around the world, if you want
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4