• 16(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
(2012-08-14, 22:42)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-14, 22:37)crimsonfury Wrote: What does Watchlist show? I guess I have it installed according to my listed scripts, but what exactly does it do?

for movies: lists movies which you did not watch til the end
for tvshows: shows unwatched episodes from the tvshows you´re watching atm
for music: returns most played albums

Where are these listed? How do I set it up? For Movies and TV it sounds like "In Progress", which is what I really want! Also is this only for the Main Movies list or VPL also?!
(2012-08-14, 22:50)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-08-14, 22:42)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-14, 22:37)crimsonfury Wrote: What does Watchlist show? I guess I have it installed according to my listed scripts, but what exactly does it do?

for movies: lists movies which you did not watch til the end
for tvshows: shows unwatched episodes from the tvshows you´re watching atm
for music: returns most played albums

Where are these listed? How do I set it up? For Movies and TV it sounds like "In Progress", which is what I really want! Also is this only for the Main Movies list or VPL also?!

In Progress (movies), in progress (TV).
not available for vpls.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thought so, Sad.... Bummer
(2012-08-14, 23:45)crimsonfury Wrote: Thought so, Sad.... Bummer

Will try to combine that for Frodo into Watchlist along with some possible speed increasements that are available
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-08-14, 23:48)Martijn Wrote:

Will try to combine that for Frodo into Watchlist along with some possible speed increasements that are available

SO Watchlist will work for VPL in Frodo?
(2012-08-14, 23:56)crimsonfury Wrote:

he said "Will try". should be answer enough.
it is already possible for Eden btw (although the script call for watchlist (VPL) would probably take very long because of Eden JSON limitations)
would need some rewriting of the script call mechanism of the skin. will see if i tackle that.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-08-14, 16:36)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2012-08-14, 13:52)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-14, 08:15)CaptainKen Wrote: I assume you mean from the Main menu item customizer which is what I had done. The widgets behavior appear to be all messed up as shown in this screen cast:
screencast here
widget behaviour seems perfectly fine to me, only the labels were a bit broken, fixed on GIT now.
for radar image download latest weather wunderground add-on from forums.

(2012-08-14, 08:26)CaptainKen Wrote: How do I reorder (rearrange) the Home Menu selections like Weather, Movies, TV Shows, etc.?
you can only re-order custom items.

Glad to hear you fixed the label issue. Somehow, after tens of attempts I actually got the widgets to show up on the Weather screen.

I assume this is the wunderground forum you're referring to with the most current release being v0.1.10?
[RELEASE] Weather Underground (default xbmc weather addon)

One of the things that I'd like to do is to get the System, Add-ons and Shutdown moved to the far right which IMO seems more intuitive as they are not common options used in the actually viewing and usage of the product.

I wish I would have taken a screen shot, but early on in my tweaking of the Furniture or Customizer a window somehow appeared showing a list of main menu items, and I thought it contained both standard and custom items. How do I access that screen please?

Is this method of modifying the Home.xlm supported?
How to reorder the main menu

Did this post slip through the cracks?
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2012-08-15, 02:40)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2012-08-14, 16:36)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2012-08-14, 13:52)phil65 Wrote: widget behaviour seems perfectly fine to me, only the labels were a bit broken, fixed on GIT now.
for radar image download latest weather wunderground add-on from forums.

you can only re-order custom items.

Glad to hear you fixed the label issue. Somehow, after tens of attempts I actually got the widgets to show up on the Weather screen.

I assume this is the wunderground forum you're referring to with the most current release being v0.1.10?

One of the things that I'd like to do is to get the System, Add-ons and Shutdown moved to the far right which IMO seems more intuitive as they are not common options used in the actually viewing and usage of the product.

I wish I would have taken a screen shot, but early on in my tweaking of the Furniture or Customizer a window somehow appeared showing a list of main menu items, and I thought it contained both standard and custom items. How do I access that screen please?

yes, that wunderground version should work (at least it does here)
Add-Ons main menu item is replaced with search now in latest GIT. (also available via settings)
settings and shutdown are also placed in shutdownmenu (press "s"), so you can hide them on home menu.
(2012-08-15, 03:03)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-15, 02:40)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2012-08-14, 16:36)CaptainKen Wrote: Glad to hear you fixed the label issue. Somehow, after tens of attempts I actually got the widgets to show up on the Weather screen.

Add-Ons main menu item is replaced with search now in latest GIT. (also available via settings)
settings and shutdown are also placed in shutdownmenu (press "s"), so you can hide them on home menu.

I keep seeing GIT, shall I assume it refers to the latest build as found here:
GIT Huh

Early on in my tweaking of the Furniture or Customizer a window somehow appeared showing a list of main home menu items, and I thought it contained standard and/or custom items. Was that just an illusion or does it exist somewhere? Confused

Is this method of modifying the Home.xlm supported? Blush

Thank you Phil! Do you ever sleep? LOL Sleepy
(2012-08-15, 03:26)CaptainKen Wrote:
(2012-08-15, 03:03)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-15, 02:40)CaptainKen Wrote: Did this post slip through the cracks?

I keep seeing GIT, shall I assume it refers to the latest build as found here:
GIT Huh

Early on in my tweaking of the Furniture or Customizer a window somehow appeared showing a list of main home menu items, and I thought it contained standard and/or custom items. Was that just an illusion or does it exist somewhere? Confused

Is this method of modifying the Home.xlm supported? Blush

Thank you Phil! Do you ever sleep? LOL Sleepy
you perhaps saw the repositioing dialog for custom main menu items (skin settings --> main menu customizer --> click on custom item)
no, that way is not supported.
let´s say students have a different life rythm Wink
(2012-08-14, 23:56)crimsonfury Wrote:

just added it for smart playlists. choose "In Progress (VPL)" in customizer.
and sorry to all, you have to re-setup your custom main menu item widgets, i changed the script call mechanism to be more flexible.

EDIT: all for eden, of course.
looked around to see if i can find an alternative main menu font which suits to the skin (which is really really hard)
best i can come up with is this (from old aeon mod horizonz):
worth an option?
So this is where I get the GIT you referred to? https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox

Do you have any plans to extended the "repositioning dialog for custom main menu items' to include standard items as well?

I get flashbacks of those young life rhythms and then they fade away fast! You are definitely on a roll with this skin...it kicks butt and I love it! Thank you!
I like the new proposed font option!
(2012-08-15, 04:14)CaptainKen Wrote: So this is where I get the GIT you referred to? https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox

Do you have any plans to extended the "repositioning dialog for custom main menu items' to include standard items as well?

I get flashbacks of those young life rhythms and then they fade away fast! You are definitely on a roll with this skin...it kicks butt and I love it! Thank you!
I like the new proposed font option!

yes, that´s what i´m referring to.
and no, currently no plans to extend it. lot of other things have priority for me.
The main menu shows a total count of Unwatched. However, the widget screen has empty placeholders and clicking on them does nothing.

Widget setting

Unwatched count is 22

Wall is empty?
(2012-08-15, 04:29)CaptainKen Wrote: The main menu shows a total count of Unwatched. However, the widget screen has empty placeholders and clicking on them does nothing.

Widget setting

Unwatched count is 22

Wall is empty?

i have no idea what you mean. bit more explanation, please.

EDIT: second one probably is because you use a favorite for tvshows. the count is wrong then (can´t be fixed, could only hide the count then)
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4