• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
Great work phil.Awesome.+100
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2012-08-04, 00:07)gman3042 Wrote: am i wrong in assuming with the next aired widget that if something isn't showing within the next week, the next aired widget won't appear? or is it supposed to show the next aired even if it's a month or two away?

can only display today´s shows. the script doesn´t allow anything else.
(2012-08-03, 14:09)Cath Barkley Wrote: I was a bit sceptical, but all I can say is WOW. Seriously, WOW. This does everything I want a XBMC skin to do and more. Well done.

(2012-08-03, 14:23)gman3042 Wrote: this skin is just perfect. i'm always a sucker for new and improved skins, but i think i will always come back to this because of how good it looks.

i posted this in the 3.0 thread, so I should probably move it to here.

The only issue i'm having now is that random episodes/latest episodes/next aired is all blank.. all under tv shows.. just gives the "xbmc logo".. these seemed to work perfectly in 3.0.. latest movies/random movies works just fine.. any ideas?

(2012-08-03, 15:14)vjmcdonnell Wrote: That done the trick.
Downloading at the moment.

Thanks foor all your hard working in making this skin, its magic

(2012-08-04, 00:32)leepenny Wrote: Great work phil.Awesome.+100

thx. feedback is the best motivation for skinners Smile
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hello!

This is by far the best skin! Thanks Phil65 and Big_Noid.

I'm trying to install the new widgets script and I'm having some problem with extramusicinfo. This is what I get from the log file. I use a windows 7 french canadian. I believe it might be something with the date format?

Code:
19:57:50 T:3648   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\Luvien\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ExtraMusicInfo\default.py", line 171, in <module>
                                                events = GetNearEvents()
                                              File "C:\Users\Luvien\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ExtraMusicInfo\BandsInTown.py", line 51, in GetNearEvents
                                                return HandleResult(results)
                                              File "C:\Users\Luvien\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.ExtraMusicInfo\BandsInTown.py", line 12, in HandleResult
                                                date = event['datetime']
                                            TypeError: string indices must be integers
19:57:50 T:3648    INFO: -->End of Python script error report<--

I know it's not a issue with Nox, but anyone had this problem? I use Nox 3.5.

Thanks,

LJ
Hello all. I Have a bit of a silly question here.

If I got to install this skin from the normal way within XBMC

Addons--> Get Addons --> XBMC.org addons--> Skin--> Aeon Nox

Will it also auto install all the addons as well

(2012-08-03, 05:46)phil65 Wrote: Supported Add-Ons:

Or do I have to go and get them all myself and install them manually? I Plan to do a fresh install soon on a new system, And it would help me a lot to know this answer.

Thanks for your time

Oddsodz
Git and Passion releases are both still further along than this release right? Because my Passion release is in the 3.6 range.... So do I have all of these options and more? I haven't had time to fiddle with it all that much.
I love the Aeon Nox skin...you guys Rock!

In lowlist for TV Shows, I need a poster.jpg for each tv show. I use Ember to scrape the shows.

I understand the issue pointed out in http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Thumbnails especially the part where it says "To solve this problem, certain skins, like Aeon Nox, typically provide an option in the settings for the View itself that allows you to explicitly stipulate that a poster.jpg file should be used for those areas where a Poster type image is applicable."

Apart from manually downloading a poster.jpg of the right size is there a way to automate this with Ember (or anything else).

Thanks
(2012-08-03, 19:04)DigiTech Wrote: im currently using aeon nox 3.01, if i upgrade to 3.0.5 will i lost all my customs settings in the home screen,video and music genre icons? thanks!

no. all settings should stay.

Thanks phil but im afraid my customs icons and fanart in music and video genre were deleted after the update just to let you know, lucky me before the update i made a backup of those images.

BTW Phil thanks to you and Big Noid for giving us with your hard work, time and dedication,such a wonderful and creative skin to all of us, i think Nox 3.5 is the pinaccle of that creation, but who knows? When everybody thinks it couldnt get any better you always surprise us, my admiration to you both, a BIG thanks!
What is that function at the end of the video around 1:45 and how do bring that up? Kinda interesteed in that IMDB top 250
(2012-08-04, 09:37)RavenNL Wrote: What is that function at the end of the video around 1:45 and how do bring that up? Kinda interesteed in that IMDB top 250

QuickList + smart playlist for imdb top250
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-08-04, 06:05)PeteB Wrote: I love the Aeon Nox skin...you guys Rock!

In lowlist for TV Shows, I need a poster.jpg for each tv show. I use Ember to scrape the shows.

I understand the issue pointed out in http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Thumbnails especially the part where it says "To solve this problem, certain skins, like Aeon Nox, typically provide an option in the settings for the View itself that allows you to explicitly stipulate that a poster.jpg file should be used for those areas where a Poster type image is applicable."

Apart from manually downloading a poster.jpg of the right size is there a way to automate this with Ember (or anything else).

Thanks

You can use artwork downloader for this.
(2012-08-03, 22:26)Wingie Wrote: On my openelec system, aeon nox updated tonight to version 3.5 automatically, looks good and feels snappy, but lost my widgets on the movie, tvshows and music menu iitems. Is this a known bug or is this a feature due to upgrading?

Same thing happened to me, also using an openelec build Wink But when I went into the customizer, and edited a widget, all other showed up again.

Only thing I can't get to work: using a 'single background image' on the fullscreen visualization during audio playback: when I select a JPG (locally stored), it simply remains black...?
(2012-08-04, 10:46)mikkelnl Wrote:
(2012-08-03, 22:26)Wingie Wrote: On my openelec system, aeon nox updated tonight to version 3.5 automatically, looks good and feels snappy, but lost my widgets on the movie, tvshows and music menu iitems. Is this a known bug or is this a feature due to upgrading?

Same thing happened to me, also using an openelec build Wink But when I went into the customizer, and edited a widget, all other showed up again.

Only thing I can't get to work: using a 'single background image' on the fullscreen visualization during audio playback: when I select a JPG (locally stored), it simply remains black...?

needs a restart after updating or entering the customizer, that´s correct.
will look at the background problem.
For some reason, I get a 'Show Widgets' button in the topleft corner of my homescreen. All my widgets that are supposed to be added to the tv shows and movies homescreen window are gone. I can't however, seem to be able to select that button to get my widgets to reappear again. How do I fix this?
(2012-08-04, 12:56)Dina Wrote: For some reason, I get a 'Show Widgets' button in the topleft corner of my homescreen. All my widgets that are supposed to be added to the tv shows and movies homescreen window are gone. I can't however, seem to be able to select that button to get my widgets to reappear again. How do I fix this?

hit BACKSPACE
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2012-08-04, 12:58)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 12:56)Dina Wrote: For some reason, I get a 'Show Widgets' button in the topleft corner of my homescreen. All my widgets that are supposed to be added to the tv shows and movies homescreen window are gone. I can't however, seem to be able to select that button to get my widgets to reappear again. How do I fix this?

hit BACKSPACE

Wow, that easy huh? Now I feel stupid.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4