• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
(2012-08-04, 13:00)Dina Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 12:58)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 12:56)Dina Wrote: For some reason, I get a 'Show Widgets' button in the topleft corner of my homescreen. All my widgets that are supposed to be added to the tv shows and movies homescreen window are gone. I can't however, seem to be able to select that button to get my widgets to reappear again. How do I fix this?

hit BACKSPACE

Wow, that easy huh? Now I feel stupid.

Well it isn't really obvious so don't blame yourself Smile
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
@Phil

i have a problem with the statistic from videoplaylist. I have notice this error today and dont know if you know this. When i set a movie to watched the statistic on homescreen does not change the watched status. After restarting xbmc the watched status in the statistic have changed.

This error is only from videoplaylist, when i use the standard movie button the statistic is changing correct on the fly.

Greets
Eisi
(2012-08-04, 13:04)Martijn Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 12:58)Martijn Wrote: hit BACKSPACE

The backspace symbol should have give a clue, but indeed it's a hidden button which does not fit in with the rest of the skin and its easily unintentionally activated when backing out to home with backspace. I like the functionality though, so dont know if it should be removed.
Hmm, great update with the 3.5 release. Can't really say that I can see any changes, but I like the work and all the settings. =)

Anyway... In TV shows, and in episode view, I have now lost the "episode number"-thing! Before, there was a number behind the episode name.

Is there any way to get that back in 3.5?

Thanks.

/Söder
Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
(2012-08-04, 13:34)soder Wrote: Hmm, great update with the 3.5 release. Can't really say that I can see any changes, but I like the work and all the settings. =)

Anyway... In TV shows, and in episode view, I have now lost the "episode number"-thing! Before, there was a number behind the episode name.

Is there any way to get that back in 3.5?

Thanks.

/Söder

lol no changes... that´s a joke, isn´t it? Wink
episode numbers will return, they were accidentaly removed in a clean-up session

(2012-08-04, 12:58)Martijn Wrote: hit BACKSPACE

we´re open for ideas how to make it more obvious Wink
(2012-08-04, 13:28)Eisi2005 Wrote: @Phil

i have a problem with the statistic from videoplaylist. I have notice this error today and dont know if you know this. When i set a movie to watched the statistic on homescreen does not change the watched status. After restarting xbmc the watched status in the statistic have changed.

This error is only from videoplaylist, when i use the standard movie button the statistic is changing correct on the fly.

Greets
Eisi

intended. i don´t want to trigger too many scripts when opening main menu.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-04, 13:32)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 13:00)Dina Wrote: Wow, that easy huh? Now I feel stupid.

The backspace symbol should have give a clue, but indeed it's a hidden button which does not fit in with the rest of the skin and its easily unintentionally activated when backing out to home with backspace. I like the functionality though, so dont know if it should be removed.

This is probably the only thing I don't like about the new skin, but maybe I need to just learn to not hit the back button so many times. Aside from that this skin is beyond amazing. I've found myself saying "that's clever" several times. Thanks.
Also, this may be a good time to post the donation link Wink
(2012-08-04, 17:17)hi_its_me_scott Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 13:32)Big_Noid Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 13:04)Martijn Wrote: Well it isn't really obvious so don't blame yourself Smile

This is probably the only thing I don't like about the new skin, but maybe I need to just learn to not hit the back button so many times. Aside from that this skin is beyond amazing. I've found myself saying "that's clever" several times. Thanks.

thx. we´ll probably make it optional, i agree that it can be confusing for people new to 3.5.

and i don´t want any donations before the guys from fanart.tv can pay their bills. please donate to them (or to big_noid, i only speak for myself here)

http://fanart.tv/contribute/

they not only invest free time like us, but also money. and it would be a very very bad thing if the community wouldn´t be able to pay such a project.

this goes to ALL people here. no fanart.tv --> worse lookin skins and less motivated skinners
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
@Phil

could you tell me how i could get back this function, because i personaly dont reboot my xbmc unless there is an error. Nox has contained this function.

Greets
Eisi
(2012-08-04, 17:25)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 17:17)hi_its_me_scott Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 13:32)Big_Noid Wrote: The backspace symbol should have give a clue, but indeed it's a hidden button which does not fit in with the rest of the skin and its easily unintentionally activated when backing out to home with backspace. I like the functionality though, so dont know if it should be removed.

thx. we´ll probably make it optional, i agree that it can be confusing for people new to 3.5.

and i don´t want any donations before the guys from fanart.tv can pay their bills. please donate to them (or to big_noid, i only speak for myself here)

http://fanart.tv/contribute/

they not only invest free time like us, but also money. and it would be a very very bad thing if the community wouldn´t be able to pay such a project.

this goes to ALL people here. no fanart.tv --> worse lookin skins and less motivated skinners

Agreed, donations are much more needed for fanart.tv.
If someone wants to buy me a beer after that, there's a donation link on my google code page
(2012-08-04, 17:47)Eisi2005 Wrote: @Phil

could you tell me how i could get back this function, because i personaly dont reboot my xbmc unless there is an error. Nox has contained this function.

Greets
Eisi

You can workaround this issue by enabling "Always randomize random widget items" in the general options of the main menu customizer.
Hi

Awesome update. I really like it. Great work.
I've found a small bug. If you set 2 widgets like in the picture you cannot flip the 1st widget (by going up) to access the item options (trailer, randomize all, etc..), it navigates to the next widget (lastest movies). This only happens if the widgets are set like in the picture (i.e. if you reverse them this doesn't happen). Also, the menu on top of Movies indicates you can access the info related to the widget by pressing up, but in the scenario is not possible since you navigate to the next widget (lastest movies).

Other than that the skin update is great.

thanks!
@BN

Thanks for the fast answer. All works now how i like it.

Greets
Eisi
(2012-08-04, 19:10)john.doe Wrote: Hi

Awesome update. I really like it. Great work.
I've found a small bug. If you set 2 widgets like in the picture you cannot flip the 1st widget (by going up) to access the item options (trailer, randomize all, etc..), it navigates to the next widget (lastest movies). This only happens if the widgets are set like in the picture (i.e. if you reverse them this doesn't happen). Also, the menu on top of Movies indicates you can access the info related to the widget by pressing up, but in the scenario is not possible since you navigate to the next widget (lastest movies).

Other than that the skin update is great.

thanks!

yes and it will probably stay that way since i cannot see any intuitive way which allows turning around both widgets. if you know better, tell me.
(2012-08-04, 20:48)phil65 Wrote: yes and it will probably stay that way since i cannot see any intuitive way which allows turning around both widgets. if you know better, tell me.

Suggestion: Perhaps when in the lower widget, pressing UP once flips it around to show the info, pressing UP for a second time flips it back, and moves to the upper widget.
(2012-08-04, 17:00)phil65 Wrote: [quote='soder' pid='1162117' dateline='1344080071']

lol no changes... that´s a joke, isn´t it? Wink
episode numbers will return, they were accidentaly removed in a clean-up session

No, for me I didn't see that many changes, but I guess there really are many. :-)

Great that my problem will be fixed.

Vero 4K with unRAID server and mysql (mariadb)
(2012-08-04, 20:58)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 20:48)phil65 Wrote: yes and it will probably stay that way since i cannot see any intuitive way which allows turning around both widgets. if you know better, tell me.

Suggestion: Perhaps when in the lower widget, pressing UP once flips it around to show the info, pressing UP for a second time flips it back, and moves to the upper widget.

discussed that option with bn when implementing it, but i'm far from convinced that it would end up with an intuitive navigation. i expect the focus to go up when pressing up. (i'm very nitpicky in that aspect)
i could make some changes so that you could use "I" to toggle it by adjusting keymap.xml if people want it.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4