• 8(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)
(2012-08-07, 00:49)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-07, 00:22)DigiTech Wrote: Im looking to set cd art with cdart manager in conjunction with nox, is there a default folder inside aeon nox 3.5 to store the cd art so it can look for the images or i have to create one, thanks for the help

you need to have them in album folder, that´s also where cdart manager will save them.
i recommend artistname/year - albumname/ folder naming to get all features workin.

thanks again phil!
@phil65 : I changed from my Aeon MQ4 skin to yours which is just perfect !

But just one thing I want to work on :

first face :

second face :

From the first face of the info panel to the second face, there is a rotation, and the delay seems to be 15000 ms (that is to say 15s)
Another thing is the autoscroll of similar artists and discography albums which seem to last 3000 ms (or 3s for each artist/each album)

Can you please tell me which xml file (and which part of the code) I have to modify in both home screen and music visualisation screen to modify those delays which are to short for me ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Wink

Edit : I have just seen on rolapinou pictures that [2011] is white and not blue (which is the original color) for those parts of the skin.
@rolapinou : can you tell me how did you changed the colours, I'd like to have it all in white like you (you can send me a pm, I'm french like you Wink )
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2012-08-07, 01:18)Lockos Wrote: @phil65 : I changed from my Aeon MQ4 skin to yours which is just perfect !

But just one thing I want to work on :

first face :

second face :

From the first face of the info panel to the second face, there is a rotation, and the delay seems to be 15000 ms (that is to say 15s)
Another thing is the autoscroll of similar artists and discography albums which seem to last 3000 ms (or 3s for each artist/each album)

Can you please tell me which xml file (and which part of the code) I have to modify in both home screen and music visualisation screen to modify those delays which are to short for me ?

Thank you very much for your help !

Wink

Edit : I have just seen on rolapinou pictures that [2011] is white and not blue (which is the original color) for those parts of the skin.
@rolapinou : can you tell me how did you changed the colours, I'd like to have it all in white like you (you can send me a pm, I'm french like you Wink )

in the end they will all end up here Wink
search for "textbox" in musicvisualisation.xml. you should find them then.
for home screen it´s somewhere in include "Furniture_HomeNowPlaying" in includes_homewidgets.xml
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Hey Phil,

I've read through the thread and the issues link and didn't see this one.

I saw that someone posted about black background while playing music but didn't understand if his issue was the same. I'm getting black background when background is set to artist images (artwork downloader). It seems like the pics are displayed and cycling in the little square in the top info widget but I just want the background images. Also, none of the album art is showing at the bottom for me. Just the CD case with default pic. Sorry if you already know all this.
(2012-08-07, 02:56)stumpalump Wrote: Hey Phil,

I saw that someone posted about black background while playing music but didn't understand if his issue was the same. I'm getting black background when background is set to artist images (artwork downloader). It seems like the pics are displayed and cycling in the little square in the top info widget but I just want the background images. Also, none of the album art is showing at the bottom for me. Just the CD case with default pic. Sorry if you already know all this.

post a screenshot of your vis settings.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2012-08-07, 01:34)phil65 Wrote: in the end they will all end up here Wink
That's true Wink

(2012-08-07, 01:34)phil65 Wrote: search for "textbox" in musicvisualisation.xml. you should find them then.
for home screen it´s somewhere in include "Furniture_HomeNowPlaying" in includes_homewidgets.xml

Thank you, I found how to change the delay for autoscroll !

but there is nothing about the rotation of the widget in the fields you mentionned..

One little other thing : I know it is not very nice to ask all something to you to mod our own Aeon Nox, but one great feature that I regret from Aeon MQ was the ability to hide the movies in showcase view by pressing twice the down arrow. This was giving us a nice view of the fanart and only the fanart. It is not possible in Nox Sad

Is it possible to integrate this in the development or at least, give me the code to make this work ? Big Grin

Again, thanx a lot ! Wink
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2012-08-07, 03:45)Lockos Wrote:
That's true Wink

(2012-08-07, 01:34)phil65 Wrote: search for "textbox" in musicvisualisation.xml. you should find them then.

but there is nothing about the rotation of the widget in the fields you mentionned..

One little other thing : I know it is not very nice to ask all something to you to mod our own Aeon Nox, but one great feature that I regret from Aeon MQ was the ability to hide the movies in showcase view by pressing twice the down arrow. This was giving us a nice view of the fanart and only the fanart. It is not possible in Nox Sad

Is it possible to integrate this in the development or at least, give me the code to make this work ? Big Grin

we removed that option to make navigation more intuitive some months ago. since we now have the media menu indicatior in at the left side we might re-think that decision for some viewtypes. but no guarantees.
you can see fullscreen fanart by using the movie info dialog btw, too.
the rotation timing is defined right at the beginning of musicvisualisation.xml
(2012-08-07, 03:55)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-07, 03:45)Lockos Wrote:
That's true Wink

we removed that option to make navigation more intuitive some months ago. since we now have the media menu indicatior in at the left side we might re-think that decision for some viewtypes. but no guarantees.
you can see fullscreen fanart by using the movie info dialog btw, too.
the rotation timing is defined right at the beginning of musicvisualisation.xml

Thank you very much ! Hope you re-think showcase view like you said Wink
(2012-08-07, 03:33)phil65 Wrote:
(2012-08-07, 02:56)stumpalump Wrote: Hey Phil,

post a screenshot of your vis settings.

Looks like Albumart is working but can't get the artist slideshow to display on all three installs (ios,linux,linux).
what setting am i missing to get music visualization to start playing when i play a song? in music settings.. i have music visulization set.. in skin settings.. i have audio visualization set.. but i have to hit tab to get it to show up..
choose artist slideshow, not artist fanart.
(2012-08-07, 04:30)phil65 Wrote: choose artist slideshow, not artist fanart.

Thanks not sure how I missed that. Smile
(2012-08-07, 04:26)gman3042 Wrote: what setting am i missing to get music visualization to start playing when i play a song? in music settings.. i have music visulization set.. in skin settings.. i have audio visualization set.. but i have to hit tab to get it to show up..

I think this is default behavior because it's like switching to fullscreen
phill you missed my post on page 7 Sad
(2012-08-04, 21:10)soder Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 17:00)phil65 Wrote: [quote='soder' pid='1162117' dateline='1344080071']

lol no changes... that´s a joke, isn´t it? Wink
episode numbers will return, they were accidentaly removed in a clean-up session

No, for me I didn't see that many changes, but I guess there really are many. :-)

Great that my problem will be fixed.

Phil,

Any ETA on the episode numbers returning? I really miss them especially when I'm marathoning a TV show....
(2012-08-07, 10:10)crimsonfury Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 21:10)soder Wrote:
(2012-08-04, 17:00)phil65 Wrote: [quote='soder' pid='1162117' dateline='1344080071']

lol no changes... that´s a joke, isn´t it? Wink
episode numbers will return, they were accidentaly removed in a clean-up session

No, for me I didn't see that many changes, but I guess there really are many. :-)

Great that my problem will be fixed.
+1
Phil,

Any ETA on the episode numbers returning? I really miss them especially when I'm marathoning a TV show....

• 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon Nox 3.5 (deprecated)4