Wanting equivalent XBMC build for Win, ATV2, and RaspberryPi - thoughts?
Hey all,

So I recently got my Raspberry Pi in the mail after waiting a few months for it.
After playing around with it and loading up Raspbmc onto it, I have found that the only version of XBMC for the Pi is frodo pre-release builds.

This is great if you only want the Raspberry Pi to have its own database, but in my situation I have a MacMini running Windows 7, and an ATV2 - both of which run Eden 11.0 Stable. These both connect up to a centralised MySQL database for the XBMC library.

So my question then - Is there a build of XBMC I can get for each of my devices (Windows 7, ATV2, and Raspberry Pi) that will use the same database version, in order to be able to share the same database and not upgrade it prematurely making the database useless for one of the devices.

I realise this won't be a problem once Frodo Final is out, but I'm keen to have it all working as soon as I can!

Any input is appreciated Smile
You'll need nightly builds or compile it on your own. FYI, the rpi branch is not always up-to-date so you might end up with lower database version(s). It's not really meant for every-day environments yet.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wanting equivalent XBMC build for Win, ATV2, and RaspberryPi - thoughts?0