Win motion plus samsung
I installed xbmc prejudice in the pc I have connected the pc to tv samsung, if active motion plus the tv the picture is jerky start by saying that I turned the car because the update rate is 24Hz mkv movie ...... however ..... if I turn off auto update and imposed on the video card frequency of 24Hz the film does not hang with the motion plus samsung, version of xbmc 11.
Welcome to the XBMC forums.

This looks like the result of a Google Translate? If I understand you correctly, enabling Auto Motion Plus is causing jerkiness in your videos and disabling it corrects the problem? If so, then you should probably just toggle this feature ON or OFF depending on which option gives better results when viewing a particular type of media content. This may be a simpler approach than leaving Auto Motion Plus enabled all the time and trying to figure out how to make XBMC play your mkv files without jerkiness. If your remote control supports macros, you may be able to program the keystrokes necessary to switch Auto Motion Plus ON and OFF; this will enable you to easily toggle this feature ON or OFF by pressing a single button.

If I've misinterpreted your post, please reply with some more information.
I'm sorry but unfortunately I have to translate into English ........ however the problem is that if the active function automatically adjusts the refresh rate of xbmc motion plus the samsung tv not working well the pictures are jerky ......
I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I fully understand the problem you are describing. The way I'm interpreting it is that XBMC and Auto Motion Plus produce jerky videos. If so, I'm suggesting you disable Auto Motion Plus when viewing XBMC videos and see if that resolves the jerkiness problem.

Perhaps if you could compose your statement in your native language using proper sentence structure, with commas and periods to delineate your clauses and sentences, Google Translate will be able to do a better job of translating your statement into English?
you've understood perfectly, with motion plus the video is jerky, if I disable it works, it is not normal xbmc go jerky motion plus is a good technology does not want her off: (
Film mode and motion plus should both be set to off when using pc with samsung led imo,
Actually I find I get better results from the Sammy when all enhancements are off.
A good starting point on those tv's is to use game mode and proceed from there.

Bazzle
(2012-08-10, 10:47)reattore89 Wrote: you've understood perfectly, with motion plus the video is jerky, if I disable it works, it is not normal xbmc go jerky motion plus is a good technology does not want her off: (

Patient: "Doctor, it hurts when I do this."
Doctor: "Well, then, stop doing it!"
DOH XD

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
motion plus samsung0