Replace season thumbs!
Hey!

Been using XBMC for a few days now and I love it Smile

Got it set up just the way I want it with Aeon Nox and all that.

I added a TV show called "Battlestar Galactica". XBMC found the old version and scraped 1 season of it.

No matter how I name the TV show folder it will find A) Nothing, or B) the old version of the show.

So I go to the old show and press "I" and go to "refresh", now it asks me "for all episodes?" I click 'YES', and now it scrapes info for all 4 seasons and episodes.

The thing is, it still shows the old thumb for "Season 1" and "All Seasons". If I change the thumb for Season 1, it will change the banner I have in the TV show library instead.

I can change the idividual epsiode thumbs and the banner in the library but I can not change the "season thumb".

Season 2, 3, 4 all have the correct thumb pictures from scraping.

Help please : )
In tv shows, select the show you wish(bsg in this case). It should then list every season as its own(banner, poster, etc, etc). Right-Click, or press 'C' on each season that you wish to change the thumb for. This brings up the context menu. Select 'set season thumb' and browse to where you have a thumb you wish to use. If you do not have any, you need to either manually get some or use Artwork Downloader, which should be already installed with Aeon Nox.

If you press 'I' on a season it brings up the info menu including buttons for 'Get Artwork'. You want this button. it will seach for artwork and then give you a bunch of choices(season posters, season banners and others included). Download as you see fit.

Hope it helps.
Cant do any of that with the new fucked up shit the call an upgrade of Aeon nox!!!!!! Fuck them for destroying my database!!!!!!!
(2012-08-04, 00:13)angelx198131 Wrote: Cant do any of that with the new fucked up shit the call an upgrade of Aeon nox!!!!!! Fuck them for destroying my database!!!!!!!

the skin has a special self-destruction feature which gets triggered when the user is a moron.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2012-08-04, 00:13)angelx198131 Wrote: Cant do any of that with the new fucked up shit the call an upgrade of Aeon nox!!!!!! Fuck them for destroying my database!!!!!!!

Amazing...a talking ape...damn dirty apes
ROLLBACK young man
Check out my Fanart.tv stuff!
...........I also accept disc requests if image not on fanart.tv database !!!!
(2012-08-03, 23:24)Vaikin Wrote: In tv shows, select the show you wish(bsg in this case). It should then list every season as its own(banner, poster, etc, etc). Right-Click, or press 'C' on each season that you wish to change the thumb for. This brings up the context menu. Select 'set season thumb' and browse to where you have a thumb you wish to use. If you do not have any, you need to either manually get some or use Artwork Downloader, which should be already installed with Aeon Nox.

If you press 'I' on a season it brings up the info menu including buttons for 'Get Artwork'. You want this button. it will seach for artwork and then give you a bunch of choices(season posters, season banners and others included). Download as you see fit.

Hope it helps.

This worked perfectly! Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replace season thumbs! 0