• 2(current)
Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread
Anyone knows which files to edit to move the OSD from the top to the bottom by any chance?
(2012-06-07, 17:31)RavenNL Wrote: Anyone knows which files to edit to move the OSD from the top to the bottom by any chance?

Music OSD: MusicOSD.xml
Video OSD: VideoOSD.xml

easy, isn´t it? Wink
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
i posted a modding question in the release thread, but it got lost so i'll repost here. i'd like to have the old wall_bg_small.png which i put in the media/wall folder to be used when 'no background panel' is used in the infowall. i can't figure out how to do it. any help would be appreciated.
(2012-06-07, 20:37)Shinu Wrote: i posted a modding question in the release thread, but it got lost so i'll repost here. i'd like to have the old wall_bg_small.png which i put in the media/wall folder to be used when 'no background panel' is used in the infowall. i can't figure out how to do it. any help would be appreciated.

Open MyVideoNav.xml, replace line 61 with "<texture>wall/wall_bg_small.png</texture>", and delete line 62.
works like a charm. thanks for the help as always CutSickAss.
What xml file do I need to edit to change the default focus button in the Information window from "Play" to "Cinema".

I'm assuming it's just swapping the order around between the two functions.
(2012-06-08, 08:35)Kokonutcreme Wrote: What xml file do I need to edit to change the default focus button in the Information window from "Play" to "Cinema".

I'm assuming it's just swapping the order around between the two functions.

DialogVideoInfo.xml, lines 934-942, move them to right under line 922 (before the "Play Video" button).
Anyone happen to know what would need to be changed to make the breadcrumb in the upper left in Video | Files while using List view show more than just the current folder?

Example now if I go to "Video | Files | /Files/TV & Movies/Someshow22/S03" the breadcrumb only displays S03 which is semi-useless.
I know even on the current 11.0 release I have seen other skins display more for this same breadcrumb.

Even if it could just display one more level that would help clear a lot of ambiguity in location.
(2012-06-09, 14:40)kelendral Wrote: Anyone happen to know what would need to be changed to make the breadcrumb in the upper left in Video | Files while using List view show more than just the current folder?

Example now if I go to "Video | Files | /Files/TV & Movies/Someshow22/S03" the breadcrumb only displays S03 which is semi-useless.
I know even on the current 11.0 release I have seen other skins display more for this same breadcrumb.

Even if it could just display one more level that would help clear a lot of ambiguity in location.

You need to open MyVideoNav.xml, and edit line 217: "<label>$INFO[Container.FolderName, / ]</label>". You could just change "FolderName" to "FolderPath", but the entire path would be too long to show on the breadcrumbs (at least in my case it is). I can't think of a way to show only part of the path ("/Someshow22/S03" in your example), perhaps someone else knows that.

EDIT: OK, I think this would be a better solution. In MyVideoNav.xml replace the two controls on lines 211-218 with the following three:

Code:
<control type="label">
    <include>BreadcrumbsLabel</include>
    <label>$VAR[BreadcrumbsVideoVar]</label>
    <visible>Substring(Container.FolderPath,videodb://,left)</visible>
</control>
<control type="label">
    <label>$INFO[Container.FolderName, / ]</label>
    <visible>Substring(Container.FolderPath,videodb://,left)</visible>
</control>
<control type="label">
    <label>$INFO[ListItem.Path]</label>
    <visible>!Substring(Container.FolderPath,videodb://,left)</visible>
</control>

This way whenever you are in Videos, the breadcrumbs will only show the full path, whereas in library mode they'll look normal.
(2012-06-05, 02:43)thrak76 Wrote: Great idea to have a mod thread instead of cluttering the release thread.

Here's one that came about from an idea of Deano316 and the coding skill of defluo. The mod enables a single movie (or TVshow) logo to be displayed at a time when using the Landscape viewtype with the logo option selected. Like so:

Here's the modified code that must be placed in the Viewtype_Landscape.xml.

Replace lines 105 to 146 with:
PHP Code:
<itemlayout width="600" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies)]]">
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>-1000</posx>
                <
posy>178</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
aspectratio aligny="bottom">keep</aspectratio>
                <
texture fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
            </
control>
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>-1000</posx>
                <
posy>345</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
aspectratio aligny="top">keep</aspectratio>
                <
texture flipy="true" fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                <
animation effect="fade" start="10" end="10" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
            </
control>
        </
itemlayout>
        <
focusedlayout width="2500" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(movies)]]">
            <
control type="group">
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="122" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="100" time="200" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">UnFocus</animation>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>62</posx>
                    <
posy>178</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
                    <
                </
control>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>62</posx>
                    <
posy>345</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
                    <
texture flipy="true" fallback="fallback.png">$INFO[ListItem.Path,,logo.png]</texture>
                    <
animation effect="fade" start="10" end="10" time="200" tween="cubic" easing="inout" condition="true">Conditional</animation>
                </
control>
            </
control>
        </
focusedlayout

ALSO lines 96-99 with:
PHP Code:
<animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="122" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                <
animation type="UnFocus" condition="Control.HasFocus(503)">
                    <
effect type="slide" start="0" end="-57" time="0" tween="quadratic" easing="out" />
                    <
effect type="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="122" time="300" tween="quadratic" easing="out" /> 

AND lines 126-127 with:
PHP Code:
<animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="122" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="122" time="200" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">UnFocus</animation

If you only want Movies, and not TVshows to be affected use this code instead (and the code for lines 96-99 & 126-127):
Replace lines 105-146 with:
PHP Code:
<itemlayout width="600" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + Container.Content(movies)]">
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>-1000</posx>
                <
posy>178</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
                <
            </
control>
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>-1000</posx>
                <
posy>345</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
                <
                <
            </
control>
        </
itemlayout>
        <
focusedlayout width="2500" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + Container.Content(movies)]">
            <
control type="group">
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="100" end="122" time="600" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">Focus</animation>
                <
animation effect="zoom" center="auto" start="122" end="100" time="200" tween="back" easing="out" reversible="false">UnFocus</animation>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>62</posx>
                    <
posy>178</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
                    <
                </
control>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>62</posx>
                    <
posy>345</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
                    <
                    <
                </
control>
            </
control>
        </
focusedlayout
               <
itemlayout width="495" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + Container.Content(tvshows)]">
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>38</posx>
                <
posy>178</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
                <
            </
control>
            <
control type="image">
                <
posx>38</posx>
                <
posy>345</posy>
                <
width>420</width>
                <
height>164</height>
                <
                <
                <
            </
control>
        </
itemlayout>
        <
focusedlayout width="495" height="450" condition="[Skin.HasSetting(Nox.landscapelogo) + Container.Content(tvshows)]">
            <
control type="group">
                <
                <
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>52</posx>
                    <
posy>178</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
                    <
                </
control>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>52</posx>
                    <
posy>345</posy>
                    <
width>390</width>
                    <
height>164</height>
                    <
                    <
                    <
                </
control>
            </
control>
        </
focusedlayout

Again, this was Deano316's idea and defluo's coding skill. I just gathered the info together for this thread!

Thanks. Works like a charm.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
Thanks CutSickAss.
genre in artist view(s): shift / showcase / wall
light floor: showcase and shift
default: showcase and shift

if you like it, add the following line to your variables.xml (line 304):

PHP Code:
<value condition="Container.Content(artists)">[LOWERCASE][COLOR 88FFFFFF]$INFO[ListItem.Property(Artist_Genre)][/COLOR][/LOWERCASE]</value

so it looks like this:

PHP Code:
<variable name="SecondLabelVar">
        <
value condition="SubString(ListItem.Path,videodb://1/7)">$LOCALIZE[20457]</value>
        <
value condition="[Container.Content(movies) + !Skin.HasSetting(wallgenre) + !ListItem.IsFolder] | [Container.Content(seasons) + IsEmpty(ListItem.TVShowTitle)]">$INFO[ListItem.Year]$INFO[ListItem.Duration• $LOCALIZE[12391]]$INFO[ListItem.RatingAndVotes• ]</value>
        <
value condition="!Skin.HasSetting(wallgenretv) + Container.Content(tvshows)">$INFO[ListItem.Label2]$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes), ($LOCALIZE[16101]: ,)]</value>
        <
value condition="!Skin.HasSetting(wallgenretv) + Container.Content(seasons) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.TVShowTitle)">$INFO[ListItem.Property(TotalEpisodes),, $LOCALIZE[20360]]$INFO[ListItem.Property(UnWatchedEpisodes), ($LOCALIZE[16101]: ,)]</value>
        <
value condition="[Window.IsActive(1) + [Window.IsActive(programs) + !Container.Content(addons)]] | [Skin.HasSetting(wallgenre) + Container.Content(movies)] | [Skin.HasSetting(wallgenretv) + [Container.Content(tvshows) | Container.Content(seasons)] + !IsEmpty(ListItem.TVShowTitle)]">$INFO[ListItem.Genre]</value>
        <
value condition="Window.IsActive(pictures) + [Control.IsVisible(501) | Control.IsVisible(500)]">$INFO[ListItem.FolderName]</value>
        <
value condition="SubString(Container.FolderPath,videodb://5/)">$INFO[ListItem.TvShowTitle]</value>
        <
value condition="Container.Content(artists)">[LOWERCASE][COLOR 88FFFFFF]$INFO[ListItem.Property(Artist_Genre)][/COLOR][/LOWERCASE]</value>
        <
value>$INFO[ListItem.Label2]</value>
    </
variable
Hi

Not sure if this the right place to post but I have a problem with cdart files that seems to be solved in transparency but not in Aeon Nox. The problem is the imported cdart file has a white edge where it has been scanned. The only solution is a fairly long process of editing the png file with GIMP. Transparency skin has managed to get round this with an xml edit and this has been applied to Aeon Mq3 but I can't see how it (if it can) be applied to Aeon Nox.

The thread I picked up the info for is here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129824

I'd be really grateful if anyone knows a solution to this

Thanks

(2012-06-11, 22:17)whitts1 Wrote: Hi

Not sure if this the right place to post but I have a problem with cdart files that seems to be solved in transparency but not in Aeon Nox. The problem is the imported cdart file has a white edge where it has been scanned. The only solution is a fairly long process of editing the png file with GIMP. Transparency skin has managed to get round this with an xml edit and this has been applied to Aeon Mq3 but I can't see how it (if it can) be applied to Aeon Nox.

The thread I picked up the info for is here http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=129824

I'd be really grateful if anyone knows a solution to this

Thanks

that is a dirty workaround in mq3 then which makes the cdart look much worse (they use a diffuse texture for cdart). we won´t implement that.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
hi guys Smile
can someone tell me which .xml file i must edit to chaqnge the dimension from the "RATING FLAGS " in Banner View and in TV Info Window ? I changed the US Ratings ( TV-PG, TV-MA... ) to German FSK Logos - but the German Rating Logos are a little bit too big
I searched the Viewtype_Banners.xml but there is nothing with the buttom line with the Studio Flag, Title and Rating

and @ CutSickAss
what kind of PlugIn did u Use to display the Info, what .xml Window is aktualy shown ? (like the Picture in Post#4)

THX Smile
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox 3 Modding Thread8